TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neon

Matt Hardy's latest commentary

Guest Neon

Not sure if this belongs in this folder or not. I figure I would post this here since there has been recent talk of WWE trying to get Matt Hardy to come back.

Greetings my amigos!

It's been a little while since I've really updated everyone on what's going on in the life of Matt Hardy--so, here we go. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has stood by my side through heaven and hell and supported and believed in me. As you all know, I've had alot on my mind recently and have spent quite a bit of time thinking about what the future holds for Matt Hardy. I have listened very closely to the opinions of my family and friends, my fans, and the professional wrestling community. To all the people that have chanted "We Want Matt"--your wait is almost over. As of July 11th, this Monday, I am a free man again and can wrestle for whoever I want, when I want. A week from tomorrow, on July 15th, I have my first match back in Indiana, PA, at the Kay arena for the APWF. The day after that, July 16th, it's the big one--Matt Hardy makes his Ring of Honor debut in Woodbridge, CT. I am very excited about wrestling in front of the diehard, you can't insult our intelligence ROH fans--they and I are more alike than you would ever believe. Who knows--since Shannon Moore is a free man now, I might even show up with my little MFer on some of my upcoming shots.

Speaking of Shannon, I was disappointed and relieved for him when he was released from the WWE this week. Shannon is a very hard worker, and had reinvented himself, and still no real push or opportunity. Back when Shannon was my Mattitude Follower, he really starting "getting it" from a working and entertainment standpoint. When I left Smackdown for Raw to be with the whore, sorry, Amy, Shannon was given a small opportunity and did well. For no rhyme or reason, it was back to being misused and underutilized (I know what it's like, that's the story of Matt Hardy's life). A couple of years later, Shannon is released after never having a fair shot. Like so many others, he was never given the ball to even have a chance to drop it. I personally loved his new look as "The Prince of Punk", and I think if used correctly he could have been a huge asset to the cruiserweight division. I'd be willing to bet Shannon could be a huge asset to an X division as well--TNA seems to have a better grasp on how to use smaller, talented wrestlers.

I feel bad for all the guys and girls who were released over the last couple of days. Hey, I know it's business--but it's a real sh*tty feeling when you give everything you have to a family that you love and adore, only to realize that THEIR love is conditional. Believe me, I know from experience. It doesn't matter if you're pregnant, just got married, or you find out your closest friend is having an affair with your girlfriend and committing adultery, the machine will dispose of you. Bubba and D-Von were quite a surprise, as they are an immensely popular tag team, and could make an IMPACT somewhere. I want to send shout outs to Bubba, D-Von, Shannon, Gangrel, Maven, Kidman, Spike, Akio, Charlie Haas, Jindrak, and Seven--as I consider all these guys friends. There are plenty of things to do out there besides the WWE, and all of these guys and gals will bounce back and be just fine. Please keep all these hardworking men and women in your thoughts and prayers.

The last few months have been the absolute hardest time of my life--but as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. When people f*ck me over, it drives and motivates me to make those people eat their words. I have learned so much through the course of this dark time in my life. Always stand your ground, don't let people run over you and tell you what you can and can not do. Call things like they are--if you screw up, don't be a coward and try to hide it, be a man and admit you messed up. As long as you always have good intentions, there's nothing wrong with making mistakes or making the wrong decision. Matt Hardy calls things like they are--I've never been too good at being "politically minded", but I am good at being honest and truthful. From this point on, Matt Hardy will not die, and no one is going to censor me or control me. Although there is alot of bullsh*t you have to deal with in the professional wrestling business, I wouldn't trade one moment of my past or future in for anything different. The people who have wronged me will ultimately get what they have coming to them in the end, because you reap what you sow, and karma a bizitch. I want to thank all my family and friends, my MFer's, the non-MFer wrestling fans, and the boys (all but one) for being so wonderful during the good and the bad throughout all these years. I got nothing but love for you all--I just ask for everyone to stick with me, the Movement is about to begin...

Matt Hardy

The Angelic Diablo

Would Matt Hardy be making these comments if he was on his way back to WWE? I think this commentary confirms that he will not be going back.

Well he did cancel his WOL appearance, and the fact he's calling the woman he has suppoedsly since made peace with a "whore" a few weeks before possibly being in an angle with her comes off as a bit odd.

I almost stopped at "Greetings my amigos!"...

I'm hoping he gets rehired for a day and then gets cut due to their Spring Cleaning. It would just show how hillariously stupid the company can be. "But I was just rehired!" "We've been mentioning you on TV for months. I thought you had been back. I'll be honest, I don't watch the show that much."

you know....I almost want them to bring him back JUST to milk that stupid little incident and then send him right back out the door the minute he falls right back into obscurity on the roster, where he usually festers...

You know, it'd be really funny if in his ROH debut the fans ate him up. (Because lets face it, some of the smark fans who supported him from the beginning got tired of his whining and sort of turned against him) And they just started chanting stuff at him and booing ala Jeff Hardy.

It'd be great to hear a 'Edge fucked Lita' or 'Edge fucked your girlfriend' chant >_>.

The people who have wronged me will ultimately get what they have coming to them in the end, because you reap what you sow, and karma a bizitch.

"Bizitch"?! Any good points he had in this commentary were negated by that one line.

Anyway, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of his return based on this. The quoted line alone kinda sounds like he's hinting at some kinda comeback.

you know....I almost want them to bring him back JUST to milk that stupid little incident and then send him right back out the door the minute he falls right back into obscurity on the roster, where he usually festers...

I want him to come back just because I think that all of the people that are chanting "we want Matt" really don't care to have him back, and are just saying it to bust on Edge & Lita and seem knowledgeable. I want Hardy back just to watch the feud fail and then have Matt get fired again.

I think Matt is gonna get a huge pop at ROH as well. The only way he screws up his ROH appearance is if he duplicates how Jeff performed a couple years ago.

Guest traveshamockery

He's actually added another update to this post...

Three days left...

I'm gonna walk you guys through, day to day. I'm unbelievably excited about my future, I hope you guys are as well. I wanted to respond to some of the feedback that I received (from [email protected]) from my post yesterday. I am at point in my life where I've decided I'm not going to bow down for anyone anymore. Why? Because I don't have to. Fortunately, and I do thank Vince McMahon for this--I've been able to make a good and stable life for myself. I don't have to put up with the headaches anymore if I don't want to. I know after the last three months I will be just fine working for various wrestling promotions across the world. And as most of you know, it may not be too long before there's another wrestling promotion with some major TV time, The Nice Alternative to the WWE. The main thing I want in my life now is freedom--freedom to say what I want, freedom to think like I want, freedom to dress like I want, and freedom of creative control. Another big factor for Matt Hardy is THE MATT HARDY SHOW--I've already invested so much time into this project, and I'm not willing to give it up. It shouldn't take an ACE to figure that out. By the way, THEMATTHARDYSHOW.COM should be up and running next week--it's going to be tremendously fun and entertaining. I also refuse to give up my website--my direct line of communication between myself and the wrestling fans. Besides, you guys know how much of a mark I am for posting cryptic messages that make people think. Anyway, my point is that I'm not going to make any rash, spur of the moment decisions about my future. I'm in no hurry to make a long term commitment unless I know it is the absolute right thing for me. I'm gonna ruffle some feathers and make some waves before I reenter the system. Like I've said before--sometimes you have to fight the power to become the power. Damnit guys, I need a VACATION!

To the people who either loved or hated the fact I called Amy a whore--here's the deal. I had attempted to be social with her, but it seems that our private conversations were spread to a certain person that I absolutely hate. His name starts with an F, ends with an S, and has a ECE in the middle. I found this out by speaking with the wife of this person I hate. So since Amy wanted to stooge off our private conversations with the enemy, I thought I'd one-up her--I'll share the info with the world. Besides, that's kinda my gimmick now--my life is an open book, and I'm not afraid to call people out on the sh*t publicly. For almost six years, I was incredibly good to Amy, helped her immensely in her career, and wanted to have a family with her. Everyone knows how much she appreciated my devotion as evident by her lack of honesty and loyalty. So, if you were in my shoes, and the love of your life had an affair that personally and professionally screwed you over--wouldn't you think only calling her a whore is being pretty generous? Anyway, the moral of the story is don't screw over anyone who is being good to you. If anything, be a man (or woman) and do the right thing, be truthful and honest about whatever your situation is and you'll be much better off in the long run.

The Matt and Jeff Hardy Ultimate Insiders DVD is going to be available in the next week or so from what I understand. I viewed the commercial for the DVD last night for the first time, and it's definitely got me pumped to see the finished product. THE MATT HARDY SHOW is also scheduled to start next week, and I guarantee if you're a Matt Hardy fan you will love it. The show will be available via streaming video at THEMATTHARDYSHOW.COM. It is possibly the most exciting time ever in my life right now, and it all starts to unfold in three days. Be well, and until then...

Matt Hardy

The Angelic Diablo

Last edited by THE Matt Hardy on Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

There was one part which really caught my eye.

I know after the last three months I will be just fine working for various wrestling promotions across the world. And as most of you know, it may not be too long before there's another wrestling promotion with some major TV time, The Nice Alternative to the WWE.

The Nice Alternative... interesting.

anyone else tired of Matt Hardys whining? I mean these commentaries are so trite and annoying, with stupid catchphrases like "greetings my amigos" and the like.

He has a lot of attitude for a career mid-carder and tag team guy.

Guest Angrycole

His name starts with an F, ends with an S, and has a ECE in the middle.

who is this?

Another update....

Two days left...

I hope everyone has had a very productive and enjoyable Saturday, I certainly have. It's definitely a change of pace from my WWE days now that I have to stay on top of so many things. As you all know, I have bookings across the world over the course of the next six months. It's a job in itself to deal with promoters on terms and schedules, while trying to map your long-term calendar out. It seems like I spend 75% of my day returning business phone calls and e-mails. Today I actually had all my calls and e-mails caught up by 1 p.m., allowing me a little free time to have sushi with some of my boys. I also made a stop by PetSmart and bought a ton of treats for my son Lucas. I had an intense training session this evening, including a hard hour of cardio (while watching some of the ROH product). I took the time this evening to personally respond to over 600 e-mails at my fan address, [email protected]. You won't find alot of professional wrestlers that are willing to go to that length for their fans, but Matt Hardy is all about the MFers. I then proceeded to fulfill my obligation of counting everyone down to July 11th, THE MATT HARDY INDEPENDENCE DAY--I personally can't wait for the fireworks! I can say and do what I like, with no repercussions, no losing out on money, and with no chance of being in contractual breach. I got my last WWE paycheck today, so I don't have anything to lose. As much as I enjoyed my WWE tenure, and appreciated the company providing me with a nice living, I was so utterly disappointed with the WWE's handling of my "situation". I wish the WWE the best of luck in their future endeavors (that's the standard company line on WWE.com when they release someone--sorry, my sarcasm is at an all-time high these days). The business just hasn't been the same since the WWE bought WCW and absorbed ECW, and it's a crying shame. The business, and especially the wrestlers, need competition--so there are more places to work and more security for the boys.

Question of the day--How many times do you think my FCF, Feces, will be married before he is forty? My guess is 11. At the pace he's going, he's right on track. Be careful if you run into him with your girl present, because he falls in the most incredible love of all time every 10 minutes or so. And then he falls out of the most incredible love of all time every two to three months. Don't believe me me--just ask one of his former ex-wives or my FGF. You would think that with all the money he's made, that he could afford to get some psychological help with his constant falling in love problem. Oh wait, he doesn't have any money because he's had to fork it over to all his ex-wives, I forgot. Be very wary of what that liar "claims", whether it's he's sorry or that he speaks to me--because he has no remorse for what he's done to me. Actions speak louder than words, and that says it all. I remember calling him every week when he was out with his broken neck, asking him if there was ANYTHING I could do for him. I remember going to the North Pole and meeting Santa with him and sharing an incredible experience. I remember drinking my first beer with him, Jeff, and Jay. I remember taking him out in South Africa to cheer him up because he was so depressed that he had to have major neck surgery. I remember Amy and I celebrating his 30th birthday with him and his first wife at Busch Gardens in Tampa. I remember Amy and I attending his second marriage with Lisa. But more than anything else, I remember that he is scum and destroyed my relationship with Amy and cost me the job I'd worked my entire life for. What goes around comes around, I truly believe that with all my heart. And if the WWE talent relations department has a problem with me slandering one of their "top" stars, I guess you can just fire me or stop paying me or tell me that creative doesn't have anything for me. Oh yeah, you already did--oh well, they love me in Orlando.

Some people seem to think I've lost my mind. Well, for the record, I haven't. I have actually found my mind and have taken all limitations and boundaries off of it. Freedom of speech and thought is legal, you know. They can't control me in Stamford any longer. I won't let anyone control me in Orlando either. And somebody had better e-mail Gabe, and tell him I'll also be in control when I walk into ROH Saturday in Woodbridge. The only people that can control me are my friends and fans that have been there through the thick and thin--I believe in them because I know they believe in me. Everyone have a nice Saturday evening, I'm on my way out to eat and drink with Aaron D. And I'm very thirsty tonight...you feel me? Until tomorrow...

Matt Hardy

The Angelic Diablo

Last edited by THE Matt Hardy on Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:08 am;