TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

The nwo

Guest Black Tiger

Why is the nWo still around? The original three are already gone and new members aren't helping it out at all.

Original Members

Hogan: Couldn't be hated due to nostalgia.

Nash: Got hurt, sucky worker anyways

Hall: Got canned, for taking a nap.

New Members

X Pac: Neck injury has fucked up his workrate

Big Show: Can't do jack shit in the ring

Booker T: The angle he joined in was pointless since he acted like he didn't even know he was joining

The nWo has done nothing exept feud with Austin and Rock. Rock's gone, nWo vs Austin is burned out.

Just cut your losses and can the whole concept.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I was hoping that Booker would turn face as a result of nWo involvement, but from Judgement Day all they're doing is putting him in comedy roles again.

If Flair can't beat Austin with Big Show and X-Pac helping, how will he on his own? Senseless booking. They absolutely need to give up now.

Guest Human Fly

They haven't won an important PPV match yet (Hall v. Bradshaw wasn't important). They couldn't beat Stone Cold in the Lumberjack macth last week (essentially 15 on 1) or the Handiacap match. They are jobbers now, and the angle is as dead as the tips of Nash's hair.

Hey, shut up! Nash's hair is just fine!

Anyway, who'da thunk it? The nWo flopped! But.....Vince said they'd bring da ratings! What happened?

What happened: Nash injured himself, and is sitting at home collecting a big fat paycheque....and he's not doing anything. Wait....deja vu. Hall got his ass fired. Hogan turned face, and is sucking up the world title division. Syxx-Pac joined, and hasn't had a good match in God knows how many years. Everyone's favorite giant the Big Slow joined, and well, he is just a bit slow. Flair joined. Booker T joined, in one of the weirdest decisions ever made.

That's what happened to the nWo. They sucked anyway, and they now scrape the very bowels of sucktitude.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Like I said as soon as it happened, Booker T was put in the NWO to turn him face. I want him to stay heel, but even I couldn't hekp but look at him in the ring with the NWO and not want him to be with them because he's biiger than them. I hope that if they do kill the NWO, they don't try to bring it back like WCW did all those times. It seemed like every time you urn around, they were talking about how the NWO was back. Unless they were going to be back in the WWF, it didn't matter if some bastardized form of the NWO resurfaced in the WCW. The NWO was a good idea, but it was executed poorly. They were brought in to destroy the WWF, and they got jobbed out at every turn. I thought they might do things right when they whipped the Rock's ass but as usual, a good idea usually ends up being executed poorly. If you don't believe me, see the Invasion. It seems like they can't do anything right.