Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Edge or Cena?

Who Should Be WWE Champ?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be WWE Champ?

• John Cena
    • Edge

I was just pointing out the fact that the possibility does exist that the Title may be of better use strapped around somebody elses waste, not necessarily either of these 2. In fact I asked for a third choice in my 1st post in this thread. . .

Using last week as an example, and just as an example, I prefered Edges promos and ring work over Cenas. . .

Todays be a very bad day wrestling wise, since Im disgruntled with the WWE and TNA. At least RoH continues to surprise me in a good way. . .

Welcome to the board.

Of course there are other better wrestlers that should get the title or should be pushed hard to elevate to the world title level. One of the people that comes to mind is Christian. If he were given the chance I believe he would run with it and be a good champion. Granted he isn't on RAW anymore. On RAW I believe Val venis has been misused most of his time in WWE. I think he could have been a credible main eventer if they had put some trust in him several years ago. RVD could be a champion (even if it might only be a 2 month reign) as well as Ahelton benjamin (if he got a more distinct and interesting personality).

I do prefer Edge overall to Cena. However Cena is better with the talking even though I dont enjoy what he is saying right now. I dont think Edge can talk very good at all. But just like you I prefer the actual wrestling to what goes on around it (the show part if you will). I just watch TNA's PPV's for that reason. I like RoH sometimes but their undercard sucks (or used to suck anyway) and I cant stand the guy who does the commentary (Lovey?). He actually ruint the whole RoH experience for me. The best wrestling organization today for me is clearly NOAH.

Thanks for the welcome message :)

I was just pointing out the fact that the possibility does exist that the Title may be of better use strapped around somebody elses waste, not necessarily either of these 2. In fact I asked for a third choice in my 1st post in this thread. . .

Using last week as an example, and just as an example, I prefered Edges promos and ring work over Cenas. . .

Todays be a very bad day wrestling wise, since Im disgruntled with the WWE and TNA. At least RoH continues to surprise me in a good way. . .

Welcome to the board.

Of course there are other better wrestlers that should get the title or should be pushed hard to elevate to the world title level. One of the people that comes to mind is Christian. If he were given the chance I believe he would run with it and be a good champion. Granted he isn't on RAW anymore. On RAW I believe Val venis has been misused most of his time in WWE. I think he could have been a credible main eventer if they had put some trust in him several years ago. RVD could be a champion (even if it might only be a 2 month reign) as well as Ahelton benjamin (if he got a more distinct and interesting personality).

I do prefer Edge overall to Cena. However Cena is better with the talking even though I dont enjoy what he is saying right now. I dont think Edge can talk very good at all. But just like you I prefer the actual wrestling to what goes on around it (the show part if you will). I just watch TNA's PPV's for that reason. I like RoH sometimes but their undercard sucks (or used to suck anyway) and I cant stand the guy who does the commentary (Lovey?). He actually ruint the whole RoH experience for me. The best wrestling organization today for me is clearly NOAH.

Thanks for the welcome message :)

Im glad that you understood what I was initially trying to say.