TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

blah blah blah

It's a throwaway snark, as you well know.

Incidentally, his father wasn't an atheist but a polygamist Mohammedan, even though he didn't mind breaking the rules on occasion in order to drink alcohol. Technically, his marriage to Ann Dunham was invalid, which means that B.O. Hussein might just be our first President who could correctly be referred to as a "bastard" in the legal sense. (Please God forbid.)

Am really I the only one who's bothered by this?

Is there nothing that makes a Democrat look bad you won't believe? There's nothing you are saying that has its origins in anything than the imaginations of right-wing hacks. You are at best a troll, and at worst a ignorant fool who uses the anonymity of the internet to perpetuate gossip and propaganda.

Hey, I heard Barack Obama eats babies! I don't like Barack Obama, so it must be true!

I enjoy discussion between people who have legitimate difference of opinion, but you're problem is that you have no problem repeating whatever fabricated information you hear about someone you don't like.

Is there nothing that makes a Democrat look bad you won't believe?

So, do you admit that being a bastard would make B.O. Hussein look bad?

There's nothing you are saying that has its origins in anything than the imaginations of right-wing hacks. You are at best a troll, and at worst a ignorant fool who uses the anonymity of the internet to perpetuate gossip and propaganda.

No, it's been pretty well documented that B.O. Hussein's father was a polygamist Mohammedan who took him to mosques and had at least one wife (and more than one child) before he ever met Ann Dunham.

Hey, I heard Barack Obama eats babies! I don't like Barack Obama, so it must be true!

Whatever.

but you're problem is that you have no problem repeating whatever fabricated information you hear about someone you don't like.

Your problem is that you inevitably bring it back to the messenger and not the message. Much like B.O. Hussein.

Also, you should look into the proper use of apostrophes.

Is there nothing that makes a Democrat look bad you won't believe?

Actually, his parentage has nothing to do with what kind of president he'd be.

but you're problem is that you have no problem repeating whatever fabricated information you hear about someone you don't like.

Your problem is that you inevitably bring it back to the messenger and not the message. Much like B.O. Hussein.

I see no problem with telling someone when they are full of crap, and you are full of crap.

Also, you should look into the proper use of apostrophes.

Making fun of someone's typos is the internet equivalent of making fun of someone's clothes. Sure, it makes for a funny line sometimes (although not in this case), but ultimately adds nothing to the discussion.

There's nothing you are saying that has its origins in anything than the imaginations of right-wing hacks. You are at best a troll, and at worst a ignorant fool who uses the anonymity of the internet to perpetuate gossip and propaganda.

No, it's been pretty well documented that B.O. Hussein's father was a polygamist Mohammedan who took him to mosques and had at least one wife (and more than one child) before he ever met Ann Dunham.

Well documented in your own mind, perhaps. Until you can provide some credible evidence or reliable sources for any of your "information," there's no point in me arguing with you about this fabricated controversy.

Let's be clear about one thing: even if his father was Adolf Hitler, that wouldn't disqualify him from being president. If you want to say his ideas are bad for the country, or that he is too inexperienced to be president, that is your right and you are entitled to discuss those views. If you only want to repeat libelous information, I am content to ignore you, as should anyone else with a brain.

Hasn't he always told his life story in the way that he was raised by his mother? That's pretty much the same, right?

What?

What?

trolls.jpg

Guest Bullshiterica
even if his father was Adolf Hitler, that wouldn't disqualify him from being president.

The Current Events folder: it's a lot like the illegitimate son of Hitler.

So, do you admit that being a bastard would make Barack Obama look bad?

Hasn't he always told his life story in the way that he was raised by his mother? That's pretty much the same, right?

WHITE mother.

Actually, his parentage has nothing to do with what kind of president he'd be... even if his father was Adolf Hitler, that wouldn't disqualify him from being president.

er, if he were the son of Adolf Hitler, I'm sure quite a few people would disagree with you.

As it is, being a congregationist of Jeremiah Wright's is a fair parallel. And a lot of people do disagree with you.

Next.

Making fun of someone's typos is the internet equivalent of making fun of someone's clothes. Sure, it makes for a funny line sometimes (although not in this case), but ultimately adds nothing to the discussion.

Then you should appreciate it, since you rarely add anything to any discussion either.

Well documented in your own mind, perhaps. Until you can provide some credible evidence or reliable sources for any of your "information," there's no point in me arguing with you about this fabricated controversy.

um. Are you serious? Do a basic google search. Even the wiki entry is one of the first results you'll get. NO ONE CONTESTS THIS, not even B.O. Hussein. You're an ignorant twit.

If you want to say his ideas are bad for the country

yes

or that he is too inexperienced to be president

obviously

that is your right and you are entitled to discuss those views

oh thank you

If you only want to repeat libelous information, I am content to ignore you, as should anyone else with a brain.

Kindly check the definition of the word "libelous" while you struggle to unwrap your lips from around B.O. Hussein's cock. You and he should feel free to sue me at any time you please. I look forward to watching your case being laughed out of court.

PS

...along with the 700+ other cases that have been brought against me over the course of my career. Actually, do you think you could find a few more equally ridiculous charges to bring up? I want to make 1000 in '08. (I have a running bet.)

But, just like Halle Berry, he identifies himself as "black." I'm sure their white mothers are so proud. Especially as, in both cases, their black fathers abandoned their families. Does that surprise anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

more signs that the PA race might be closer: clinton has spent more time and effort campaigning here (coming back for 3 days this week apparently), and obama's short tour of the state already seems to be generating more excitement. he's getting pretty generous coverage by the pittsburgh paper--not like "vote for him!" coverage, but large amounts of content devoted to describing his policies. when clinton stopped in greensburg, our own paper paid more attention to her "choice" remark about rev. wright than the fact that, you know, she was campaigning in the area & talking about local issues.

any opinions on the kind of strategy obama is doing for PA, basically conceding the state already and lowering expectations?

any opinions on the kind of strategy obama is doing for PA, basically conceding the state already and lowering expectations?

Smarter than he usually is. That's pretty much all he can do at this point. Media saturation is pretty much done and all he can hope for is a Hillary stumble - which is kind of funny given that all Hillary can hope for, nationally, is an Obama stumble. Still, even over a month, a 16-point margin is kinda hard to overcome. Downplaying expectations is a no-brainer.

That place could do with a nice coat of paint anyhow.

White House, sounds so racist.

We should paint it rainbow colors! That way we're mutlicultural, AND we make the gays happy.

Even though Clinton and Obama agree on pretty much 90% of the issues, Obama getting into the White House means the end of the civilized world as we know it.

So did any of my fellow Texas Democrats take part in the precinct caucuses this past election day and if so were you name county delegates? If you weren't let me just tell you, it was like watching Rome burn... Seriously a disaster. I was precinct chair for our caucus and I had to challenge my delegate slot at the county convention. They only got my partial list so the list that I was on as a delegate was "lost". Thankfully I kept my designated copies as proof. With everything finally squared away, I was able to be named as a delegate to the state convention in Austin in June. Here's to hoping the state convention wont be the total cluster fuck that happened at county conventions across the state this past weekend.

I've sort of been catching up on schoolwork since I had my hospital stay, but this thread has gotten a helluva lot weirder in the last few days.

But, just like Halle Berry, he identifies himself as "black." I'm sure their white mothers are so proud. Especially as, in both cases, their black fathers abandoned their families. Does that surprise anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Don't you think it'd be a little difficult for somebody with dark skin and a name like "Barack Obama" to self-identify as anything other than black? Dude's not really capable of "passing."

This economic crisis is going a long way to proving my theory that the GOP has become the party of big-govt hyper-liberalism. Of course, nation-building has already proven this but still.

It will probably take a few more election cycles for enough Americans to realize this shift in politcal philosophy.

It will take them plenty of time to realize that the GOP is the party for those who enjoy gigantic government and will never actually lower the taxes of any more than a fraction of the populace. Considering the history of the American voter, it will come as no shock if people continue to be deluded otherwise for decades to come as spending, debt, and taxes continue to rise.

I won't argue that point.

But he should acknowledge his white mother more than his asshole of a black father.

Well, sadly his skin color is primarily black, so it would probably come across as awkward for this black appearning fellow to be calling himself white. And while his father was an asshole, that doesn't change his heritage at all. You cannot pick your past.

Then again, I'm not sure why you care.

Sign in to follow this