TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

I enjoy listening to these over boisterous, rah-rah speeches from both conventions. It isn't making me more willing to vote for either of these guys in November, but the entertainment value is there.

... are they really chanting this?!

Ne-gro! Ne-gro! Ne-gro!

This is the GOP at it's most raw, elemental form. At it's core, it's a bunch of terrible people using megachurches and people's best intentions to vote against their own self-interest.

Any thoughts on whether this extreme partisan strategy as far as speeches will hurt or help?

I expected the GOP to attack back, but at this level the possibility of backfire seems likely.

Guiliani: "dat nigga got tree hundurt advisorz, lol"

On the bright side, Election Day will give us some hard numbers on how many Americans are able to dress and feed themselves.

Tonight's hairstyle: Lt. Saavik in Star Trek II.

Not to question anyone's parenting skills...but who the fuck brings a sleeping infant to a political rally held at 9:33pm at night?

As an independent without any loyalty to one single party...

I'm watching this and thinking, "Is it just me or does this whole convention sound way more angry and hateful than the DNC?". Maybe I've been watching too much MSNBC and not enough Fox News, but this whole thing sounds kind of asshole-ish.

Sign in to follow this