TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Factcheck.org wrote a piece about Corsi's Obama Nation book.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/co...ll_hatchet.html

I've mentioned it before, but the the fact that the dude who wrote "Obama Nation" is a truther doesn't help his argument much.

Ever wonder what your name would be had Sarah Palin given birth to you?

(Well, me neither, but play along, okay?)

Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

I'm Ripper Shook Palin.

I'm Commando Coalfire Palin. I dig it.

And the winner of the "Dumbest Thing I've Read All Day" award goes to...

“The portrait was very dismissive of the substance of Sarah Palin, and so in that sense, they were defining Hillary Clinton as very substantive, and Sarah Palin as totally superficial,” McCain advisor Carly Fiorina told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Monday. “I think that continues the line of argument that is disrespectful in the extreme, and yes I would say sexist.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26743182/

It isn't clear if Fiorina is saying that the so-called line of argument is sexist (which is bullshit), or if they're saying the skit itself is sexist (which is even more bullshit). Either way, Fiorina is shovelling bullshit at the press in an attempt to further this notion that Palin has been made a victim by the media.

And the winner of the "Dumbest Thing I've Read All Day" award goes to...

“The portrait was very dismissive of the substance of Sarah Palin, and so in that sense, they were defining Hillary Clinton as very substantive, and Sarah Palin as totally superficial,” McCain advisor Carly Fiorina told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Monday. “I think that continues the line of argument that is disrespectful in the extreme, and yes I would say sexist.”

It isn't clear if Fiorina is saying that the so-called line of argument is sexist (which is bullshit), or if they're saying the skit itself is sexist (which is even more bullshit). Either way, Fiorina is shovelling bullshit at the press in an attempt to further this notion that Palin has been made a victim by the media.

This is American Politics we are talking about here. If she didn't know ahead of time that she (Palin as an unknown) was going to go under the microscope then she is an idiot. Which isn't to say that American Politics isn't offensive and retarded. But you would figure somebody who was qualified to be VP would have had some awareness of what was ahead of them.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...ain-2/?=asinine

September 17, 2008

Prominent Clinton backer and DNC member to endorse McCain

Posted: 10:45 AM ET

From CNN Political Editor Mark Preston

Lynn Forester de Rothschild was a strong supporter of Clinton's White House bid.

Lynn Forester de Rothschild was a strong supporter of Clinton's White House bid.

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.

The announcement will take place at a news conference on Capitol Hill, just blocks away from the DNC headquarters. Forester will “campaign and help him through the election,” the spokesman said of her plans to help the Republican presidential nominee.

Forester was a major donor for Clinton earning her the title as a Hillraiser for helping to raise at least $100,000 for the New York Democratic senator’s failed presidential bid.

In an interview with CNN this summer, Forester did not hide her distaste for eventual Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”

Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.

This makes me happy. :P

So Palin's e-mail was hacked. If someone was hoping to find a video from MILF Hunter, they may be very disappointed.

It also gives me another reason to not touch anything political with a 3 mile pole.

The plot thickens...

POLLS091708.jpg

In other news...

JOHN MCCAIN WILL CLEAN UP WALL STREET AND ELIMINATE GREED~!!!!!!111

Also...

This was also the woman behind the "Palin isn't fit to run a major corporation" comment. And now she's gone (reportedly). YAY!

A report is in order, perhaps?

Now, now, the shift button is our friend.

While it's cool that the national poll is tied, it's just so pointless to look at.

RCP has it 227-207 McCain, or 273-265 Obama, if you count every state

Not to stray this thread off course too far, but, first, has anyone here seen the docu-film, UNCOUNTED?

I checked it out the other night on Starz (I think) and to say everyone needs to see this is probably an understatement. Maybe many of you followed the controversy of the electronic voting systems and whatnot (as did I) but there wasn't alot of stuff really put out there by the media on this, especially back in 04. It's as corrupt as you get, and then the guy who created a suitable and logically fair and just voting system.....well he gets in a car accident and dies.....hmmm....

I think this is necessary viewing for everyone - www.uncountedthemovie.com.

That was tougher to watch than when Campbell Brown was lighting up Tucker Bounds. It is amazing how the Republicans have the audacity to blame everything that has gone wrong lately on the Democrats being in partial power for 2 years when they had full control for the 6 yrs prior.

I haven't actually seen or heard about McCain's economic plan besides all the "clean up Washington" rhetoric but is there honestly any difference at all compared to what the Bush economic policies are?

Guest Vitamin X

Holy shit that Chris Matthews interview was bad. JUST BECAUSE YOU YELL YOUR POINT OVER THE OTHER GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT, CHRIS.

Didn't some people here actually think that the Appeaser guy was right because Matthews was shouting at him, or being mean, or something.

Holy shit that Chris Matthews interview was bad. JUST BECAUSE YOU YELL YOUR POINT OVER THE OTHER GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT, CHRIS.

How many questions is Matthews allowed to ask before the non-answers and bullshit piss him off? Guy got what he deserved.

Sign in to follow this