TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Just went in and out in Arlington, VA in under 2 minutes. Now I have the rest of the afternoon to fuck around and play Fallout 3 because my boss expected it to take all day. Elections kick ass.

I stayed home sick from work because I've been running a fever.

So, you could either say I'm literally sick of this election, or that I've got voting fever!

You better rest up for the riots tonight.

Not sure. All I know is that Marvin has a negro riot fetish, since he's been dreaming about it continually. I think he jerks off to video footage of the LA riots in the early 90's.

I was at the grocery store today and I made the decision to pick up a little booze to celebrate this election being over with. When I got to the cashier she told me that alcohol sales are off until the polls are officially closed. I asked her why and her explanation was that the state of Indiana has a (yet another archaic) law set in place that prevents voters from showing up to the polls in an intoxicated state.

Apparently this is a problem here in the Hoosier State. I jokingly asked if she would make an exception for me since I voted three weeks ago, which she did not find to be amusing.

You should have told her that you were drunk when you voted three weeks ago, and seen how she reacted to that.

I really hate antiquated blue laws like that, though.

Not sure. All I know is that Marvin has a negro riot fetish, since he's been dreaming about it continually. I think he jerks off to video footage of the LA riots in the early 90's.

No, that's Milky.

Either way, I'm fucking shit up tonight.

What I mean by fucking shit up, is having some shots and a celebratory fuck with the girl or an angry we might just move to Canada, oh wait... it doesn't matter who actually wins fuck.

I hope my elections in the future tend to have more drinking and fucking.

I rarely go the the wrestling folders these days, but I remember he once said something to the effect of "There's too many Black People in ECW."

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
Now if the Democrats are to be believed, the Republicans stole the 2000 and 2004 elections and are already poised to steal 2008. What happens when this doesn't happen? Were hot young liberals just too much for even the evil Republicans to thwart?

Actually if you have been paying attention, the Republicans have been the ones crying about potential Voter Fraud and "stolen elections" this time around. Hipocracy rules.

I saw a print ad for a chiropractic practice that attributed a Hippocrates quotation to "Hypocrites," and I laughed and laughed. Not going to let them realign my spine, that's for sure.

Anyway, Tim Robbins and his enormous head were on Bill maher a week or two ago and he was still convinced that the Republicans were going to steal a third election, so we all need to go out and vote, just in case. But if they're going to steal the election anyway, what's the sense in beating the cheating? Can't do it. As for Republicans whining, yeah probably, since voter fraud whining is the province of the sore loser, but 1960 and Daley Sr wasn't THAT long ago that Democrats can call themselves some paragon of polling-place purity I'M JUST SAYIN'

I'm going to hide from this thread and all news like an ostrich tonight, so the rest of the staff has my permission to slap Marvin with a 24-hour boot if he keeps prattling on about black people rioting and seceding to the point that it makes everyone uncomfortable. Tonight, this thread is to be a celebration of life, love, and Obama. No trespassing.

As an outsider looking in the US Election always amazes me, and really makes the UK voting process boring as fuck. I know my vote and the fact I'm not even American means my opinion means very little, but I hope Obama wins. I have my faith in him helping to restore the 'world' then McCain.

Funny you mentioned Tim Robbins. He apparently had problems voting today. Weird.

I will be at the bar in one hour. Let's hope it's a happy drunk night!

One guy has Jay-Z on his iPod and love The Wire.

One guy can't even give a high-five.

This isn't a contest, folks.

This makes me want to retroactively vote for McCain.

As an outsider looking in the US Election always amazes me, and really makes the UK voting process boring as fuck. I know my vote and the fact I'm not even American means my opinion means very little, but I hope Obama wins. I have my faith in him helping to restore the 'world' then McCain.

Looks like most of the US does too.

Guest Vitamin X

Hearing all the stories about ridiculously long waits in line make me happy that I voted 2 or 3 weeks ago using Oregon's wonderful vote by mail system.

Same here. I'm a Canadian who has been lurking in this folder and finding things a lot more fascinating than the recent Canadian election, where we re-elected Stephen "Bush Lite" Harper. I'm hoping for an Obama win as well. I think he could do a lot to repair the US reputation on an international level, whereas McCain and Palin give the impression that those damn foreigners are beneath them.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
One guy has Jay-Z on his iPod and love The Wire.

One guy can't even give a high-five.

This isn't a contest, folks.

I wanna be black!

Have natural rhythm,

Shoot twenty feet of jism, too.

And fuck up the Jews!

I wanna be black!

I wanna be a Panther

Have a girlfriend named Samantha,

And have a stable of foxy whores,

Oh, oh I wanna be black.

Aw, I don't wanna be a fucked up, middle-class college student anymore,

I just want to have a stable of foxy little whores!

Yeah, yeah, I wanna be black!

Oh, I wanna be black!

Yeah yeah, I wanna be black!

I rarely go the the wrestling folders these days, but I remember he once said something to the effect of "There's too many Black People in ECW."

That was back when they had Shelton, Kofi Kingston and Elijah Burke, and they didn't do anything with Burke which pissed me off.

Also

I havent voted yet! Uhoh! I just got off work early..Ive got to trudge over in the rain to the local elementary school.

I'm going to hide from this thread and all news like an ostrich tonight, so the rest of the staff has my permission to slap Marvin with a 24-hour boot if he keeps prattling on about black people rioting and seceding to the point that it makes everyone uncomfortable. Tonight, this thread is to be a celebration of life, love, and Obama. No trespassing.

Id like for you or anyone to point out where I said anything about BLACK people rioting, because again, I didn't. You just assumed, and wrongly at that.

For the record if anyone goes crazy, it'll probably be the new younger voters, which is why I had visions of Old people hitting them with their walkers.

I'm an Aussie watching the election intently too. American politics is so much more important to the world than any other country.

Though, you have a horrible voting system. In Australia we mark boxes on paper ballots, they're counted by hand on the same day and we have results by 9pm. I saw one U.S voting ballot that required you to connect the head and the arm of an arrow to your candidate of choice, and those ones where you punch holes are just retarded. Anyway, go Obama.

Sign in to follow this