TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

I just voted in under two minutes as well. Of course being unemployed probably helped the process since I was able to go vote during the middle of the day which is the least busy time.

My polling place was at an apartment complex.

I got in and out from the pole in five minutes. Voted down the line Dem. The only other race I really care about is for Alice Kryzan in the 26th Congressional District. Voted Yes to make it easier for Vets to get points on a civil service exam.

Guest Vitamin X
I got in and out from the pole in five minutes.

That must've been a quick strip routine for you.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

When will the Michelle Obama fawning get so out of hand that we can refer to her as "Blackie Kennedy" and not feel bad about it?

I was done in under 10 minutes. My polling place was this little Baptist Church down the street but they were backed up a little bit.

I know everyone has clobbered me for my views the last few days, of which I don't apologize for. Just like the rest of you I want things to get better in this country but it seems anymore like the ones we pick to run make things worse. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

When will the Michelle Obama fawning get so out of hand that we can refer to her as "Blackie Kennedy" and not feel bad about it?

I thought people liked Cindy McCain more.

Took me 5 minutes to vote. Although it was held at the a senior citizen center so plenty of workers were available.

I thought people liked Cindy McCain more.

I thought so too. I would speculate pepole like that Michelle has some personaility and Cindy seems like a torphy wife.

If you don't feel like reading all of this, i'll shorten it for ya:

Riddle me this: What was Matthew Lesko, better known as the “question-mark suit guy,” doing at the Copley rally?

Lesko, who wears a suit covered in question marks, has appeared in dozens of infomercials hawking ways to get federal grants.

Answer: Lesko, who lives near Washington, has contributed to the Obama campaign and has an Obama bumper sticker on his car – which is also covered in question marks.

photo.matthew_lesko.gif

Get 'em Matt.

Took me about 5 minutes, in and out, around 12:30 this afternoon. Gave my 2 cents and called it a day. I may have read wrong, but I was skimming through the state amendments and whatnot, and came across one where, IIRC, SC wants to lower the state's age of sexual consent to 14. Like I said, I may have read wrong, but SC is about to become the child-predator paradise if that gets passed.

Took me about 5 minutes, in and out, around 12:30 this afternoon. Gave my 2 cents and called it a day. I may have read wrong, but I was skimming through the state amendments and whatnot, and came across one where, IIRC, SC wants to lower the state's age of sexual consent to 14. Like I said, I may have read wrong, but SC is about to become the child-predator paradise if that gets passed.

Milky just found a new place to live.

South Carolina is already the nation's child predator paradise. It makes me feel good to know that if I'm looking for cheap gas or legal pubescent girls, I needn't look far.

Local man see's nothing wrong with "No Ape in '08" sign.

I know these kind of stories are old hat, but I guess I was naive enough not to expect this stuff in my neck of the woods.

edit: At least the guy understands the racial connotations, but he dosn't give a shit. At least he's honest.

Freedom of speech is one of our freedoms here in this country. So, no matter how pig-headed your opinion may be, you are still entitled to it and allowed to express it.

South Carolina is already the nation's child predator paradise. It makes me feel good to know that if I'm looking for cheap gas or legal pubescent girls, I needn't look far.

$2.09 is Aiken, SC this afternoon :D .

Hawaii's AOC is 13, I believe, but they can only have sex with someone within 5 years of their own age.

AMENDMENT 1:

Must Section 33, Article III of the Constitution of this State be amended so as to delete the provision that no unmarried woman shall legally consent to sexual intercourse who shall not have attained the age of fourteen years?

Explanation:

This amendment deletes the section of the Constitution which says an unmarried woman must be fourteen years old or older in order to consent to sexual intercourse. Deleting this section would allow the state Legislature to set the age of consent. Currently, the state legislature has the age of consent set at sixteen for most cases. A "yes" vote would delete the section from the Constitution and let the state Legislature set the age of consent. A "no" vote would leave the section of the Constitution in place.

http://web.charleston.net/news/2008/nov/03/amendments60295/

Local man see's nothing wrong with "No Ape in '08" sign.

I know these kind of stories are old hat, but I guess I was naive enough not to expect this stuff in my neck of the woods.

edit: At least the guy understands the racial connotations, but he dosn't give a shit. At least he's honest.

Freedom of speech is one of our freedoms here in this country. So, no matter how pig-headed your opinion may be, you are still entitled to it and allowed to express it.

Except there is something called self-censorship and acting like an adult. Particularly, one who doesn't feel the need to let the world know that he thinks that black people are, to quote Atom, "evolutionarily one step behind."

I can beat that. $1.91 in Columbus and women are legally allowed to walk around topless. 'Course the only takers are usually the aging lesbian hippie type, but whaddaya gonna do.

I can beat that. $1.91 in Columbus and women are legally allowed to walk around topless. 'Course the only takers are usually the aging lesbian hippie type, but whaddaya gonna do.

Well that's just interesting.

And away we go...

Guest Vitamin X

First results are in, looks like McCain is winning Kentucky and Obama's got Vermont. Extremely tight race in Indiana also, with McCain holding a 50-49 edge there.

Enjoy your lead, McCainiacs.

So with 0% reporting, Obama wins Vermont. I've heard of jumping the gun to call a winner but that is god damn ridiculous. I mean what exactly is the rush to call these things?

You would think after the last two elections where exiting polling and all of that was dead wrong in a couple of states that they called that they would stop this mess. But I guess not.

Race in Indiana has got to look like a possible nightmare to the Republicans.

Vermont is about as much of a tossup as California..just like Texas will be given to McCain as soon as it closes.

Sign in to follow this