TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

Jingus, you're still a stupid asshole for not voting. Get your goddamned head out of your ass.

Gotta love CNN spending the better part of an hour wondering why they bother with exit polls... and then calling SC based completely on exit polls.

Not that McCain losing SC was a possibility, but still.

Jeez NBC's already calling PN for Obama

Gotta love CNN spending the better part of an hour wondering why they bother with exit polls... and then calling SC based completely on exit polls.

Not that McCain losing SC was a possibility, but still.

Nice change of opinion they had when it comes to Pennsylvania now.

If McCain wins, this will be the political equivalent of Jarrett going over Raven during the old TNA weekly PPVs.

The match where Jarrett got beatdown by the whole roster, while handuffed, kicked out of the DDT, and still won?

I wanna see the hologram again!

Guest Vitamin X

Why the hell is South Carolina already being called for McCain when Obama currently holds a much bigger lead over there? I thought SC was going to be a battleground state this time..

Why is CNN alwyas the last to call?

Trying to preserve journalistic integrity? I agree with RepoMan; they're still a damn good news source, and they're trying to keep the image of the best, rather than the fastest.

If McCain wins, this will be the political equivalent of Jarrett going over Raven during the old TNA weekly PPVs.

The match where Jarrett got beatdown by the whole roster, while handuffed, kicked out of the DDT, and still won?

Yup

Why the hell is South Carolina already being called for McCain when Obama currently holds a much bigger lead over there? I thought SC was going to be a battleground state this time..

Exit polls. You know, the thing they have basically been saying are full of shit all night long but they still must use since they desperately need ratings.

I love the guy on CNN using data from four years ago as a comparison. So I guess in four years, no one anywhere moved at all.

Where did they move to, Canada? King is pointing out that McCain is underperforming EVERYWHERE in comparison to Bush. The comparison is actually a very interesting and telling one.

Sign in to follow this