TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

I went to the polls early and waited for nearly 3 hours. Not that suprising though since I'm sure urban voters throughout Michigan were beyond eager to vote for Obama. By the way, we use optical scan voting machines where I'm at (some of which started screwing up today).

Jingus, you're still a stupid asshole for not voting. Get your goddamned head out of your ass.

In the middle of this vital election night, you're thinking about... me? Aw, how sweet. Now gimme a time machine to go back a few weeks before the deadline to register to vote in this state, and perhaps we can arrange something.

I wanna see the hologram again!

Oh hell yeah.

Was Michael Moore there?

I don't even know where the hell he's at these days. Certainly not in his home city (Davison) where even they can't stand the sight of him.

Nabbed this from the BBC's site.

Katharine Q Seelye, New York Times blog, The Caucus:According to exit polls, about a quarter of people in Pennsylvania said race was a factor — but it was a positive force. Six in 10 of those who said race was a factor said they voted for Mr Obama.

If it makes you feel better Jingus, when people ask you why you didn't vote, just say "Joe the Plumber wasn't pandered to enough."

So when do we hear reports about people trying to storm the White House and tossing Bush out?

And yes, I'm serious. I also still don't get how the networks decide to call a state with >1% of precincts reporting.

Everyone else has McCain at around 54-58, but CNN is still at 34. Which ones are they not calling yet?

Probably Alabama and Georgia....I think one network called Arkansas.

McCain has a sizeable lead in Virginia but some prominent blue counties haven't gotten in yet.

Florida has Obama up right now but the panhandle (red areas) aren't reporting in.

Indiana has McCain in the lead but as far as i know the northwest counties (blue) aren't in yet.

If it makes you feel better Jingus, when people ask you why you didn't vote, just say "Joe the Plumber wasn't pandered to enough."

Yeah, because you know anything about what I think. Quit complaining about me all the goddamn time, it's fucking creepy to be e-stalked like that.

McCain has a sizeable lead in Virginia but some prominent blue counties haven't gotten in yet.

Florida has Obama up right now but the panhandle (red areas) aren't reporting in.

Indiana has McCain in the lead but as far as i know the northwest counties (blue) aren't in yet.

In the last 15 minutes Virginia has gone from McCain up by 11 points to up by 5.

You know, one of these networks should have a huge pyro display when polls close, like RAW and Nitro used to do when they got to their second hours.

Fox has projected New Mexico as well as all the other states that CNN has called. Man, it's just getting worse for McCain. I honestly feel bad for him; I really like him as a man and as a politician up until about 2 years ago. If only he had made it to the General Election in 2000...

Sign in to follow this