TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Campaign 2008

People already know what Hillary's all about, so she probably wouldn't have won. Obama was a new face and it seems like people wanted to try something new after the last two decades (I'm including the Clinton presidency here as well).

Well one thing that can't be denied whether you support Obama or not, We are all a part of American History. This is not going to go down as just any other election. This is a story for our grandkids. Something to feel proud of, that OUR generation made this happen.

Congrats America, we finally did it!!!

Man, I actually feel caught up in this. After all my bullshit in here, I don't feel so cynical. Though I still know what's going to happen... this is a great feeling.

I'll always have a deep... deep respect for McCain. Even after this botching of a campaign.

Fuck Cancer, robbed Obama of his grandmother seeing this moment. This has got to be mega-bittersweet for him.

And we all stand as one...

84 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)

61 Members: MFer, fairtoflair7, Zetterberg is God, Exslade ZX, Hawk 34, Sensei John Kreese, Senator Government, Anakin Flair, Broward83, Speed 6, The Kinect Four, At Home, mellowhopeful, imajackoff?, King Titanic, Silence, C*Z*E*C*H, Canadian Brandon, MarvinisaLunatic, DMann2003, Smartly Pretty, The Truthiness, ZGangsta, NoCalMike, naiwf, Bored, JPopStarKami, UndertakerHart, Cheech Tremendous, SamoaRowe, Cuban Linx, Nadacara, jimmy no nose, NYU Graduate, The Man in Blak, snuffbox, Jebus, Brooklyn Zoo, The Spike, Spaceman Spiff, Captain Oats, treble, SteakGrowsOnDmitri, Blade2kxx, UZI Suicide, The Metal Maniac, Your Paragon of Virtue, Nightwing, Open the Muggy Gate, LaParkaMarka, still fly, Angle-plex, objet petit a, Mik, Kahran Ramsus, RepoMan, Rob Anybody, CheesalaIsGood, Boon, Superjail!, SavageRulz

Yeah as much as McCain can be a crochety old man at times...still gotta respect him.

I'm just so glad this happened (though it hasn't truly sunk in for me yet).

I know right now all that's going through McCain's mind right now is "Muthafucking Karl Rove"

Where's Marvin to tell us..."We're all gonna die!!!"

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
Fuck Cancer, robbed Obama of his grandmother seeing this moment. This has got to be mega-bittersweet for him.

My uncle was just diagnosed with cancer, so I don't really give a flying fuck about one fewer person being here to weep over Obama.

To President-elect Obama:

Please offer Secretary of Veteran Affairs to John McCain

That is all.

This is the McCain from 2000. I wish this man had never left and it's nice to see him come back for this speech. Cause this is one of the best concession speeches in history, it was perfect. He gave a unity speech that is beautiful.

Sign in to follow this