TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO WWE SD thread: 7/28/05

I enjoyed the main event, mostly, but the finish was exactly the same as the one from a few months ago, with Randy Orton hitting the RKO on Undertaker.

Other than that, kind of a blah Smackdown...very little good wrestling, other than the opening tag team match (Benoit/Booker vs Jordan/Christian). I'm interested to see where they go with Christian seemingly turning on Jordan, though.

Damn summer reruns!

I'm glad I read the spoilers for this show, I just turned it off once the main event rolled around. I'm at the point where I'm close to boycotting Smackdown, but there IS some stuff that interests me (namely Eddie, who can carry even the worst of shows)...thus I've compromised and am just boycotting JBL segments.

SummerSlam absolutely has to be "Cabinet Job Night." This baffling JBL push--and to a lesser extent the Orlando Jordan US title push--is really killing this show. Job these jokers out, PLEASE. I assume Bradshaw is jobbing to Batista, now just get anyone to beat Jordan.

SummerSlam absolutely has to be "Cabinet Job Night."  This baffling JBL push--and to a lesser extent the Orlando Jordan US title push--is really killing this show.  Job these jokers out, PLEASE.

Definitely. It's almost as bad as when Evolution had all the focus on them on Raw, with HHH as the World Heavyweight Champion and Randy Orton's boring Intercontinental title reign. Evolution beatdowns were predictable, too.

BTW, I think Jillian Hall's career is never going to recover in WWE from this horrendous "tumor" character that WWE came up with.