TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

IMPORTANT: Concerning TSM's Future

I've laid out a feasible model for a way to re-shape the folder with rules and everything in the past. I could do it again if need be.

This is by no means meant to degrade the work put into the folder so far, I just think that if done a certain way a lot more flow and discussion could be created as far as range of topics go, with less fluff and nonsense threads.

Guest Black Widow
Hey "Black Widow", I hope you have fun swinging your tennis racket around, I'm still in charge for two more weeks. 

Dames

Oh dear, you're so unfuckwithable.

Guest Black Widow
Bah, I've still got your number.  I'll just have to harrass you that way from now on.

I'm shocked that someone of your ilk would be friends with him.

Meanwhile, let's all kiss the former mod's asses here... if it wasn't for them, this board wouldn't have reached the great levels it did this year.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm going to make a special thread commemorating Dames' ownership of this forum. I shot him a PM about it, and I think the poor fellow is apprehensive, and probably has the subject matter already figured out.

Isn't that what he has been doing?

Actually, yes, that is what I've been doing.

First off, I've got no beef with you. It seems like lately, whenever my ownership or leadership of the board has been in question, you've been one to criticize me. I'm just curious as to why you feel this way, since you've never been one of the mods and weren't a contributor to the main page for very long. Many of those guys have brought up legitimate beefs with me and the way that I've handled things and I respect that, but I don't get what you're deal is. Especially since you've always been one of my favorite posters and I never thought I ever did wrong by you.

Dames

bruiser chong acts like such a baby all of the time. quit whining, fag.

don't even respond to this, i don't care what you say. fucking baby.

Come on now.

I mean, if Bruiser had taken a shot at Dames, and then was so impressed with himself and so proud of that witty little comment that he went to all the trouble of quoting HIMSELF in his own signature, at another message board...now THAT would be whining.

Oh wait...

Never mind.

Guest Robot Bastard
Take it easy Dames and pop in every once in a while.

That's what he's been doing for the past two years...

EDIT: Oh yeah, read the thread before posting. Shit.

Guest Black Widow

First off, I've got no beef with you. It seems like lately, whenever my ownership or leadership of the board has been in question, you've been one to criticize me. I'm just curious as to why you feel this way, since you've never been one of the mods and weren't a contributor to the main page for very long. Many of those guys have brought up legitimate beefs with me and the way that I've handled things and I respect that, but I don't get what you're deal is. Especially since you've always been one of my favorite posters and I never thought I ever did wrong by you.

Dames

Yeah, you're supposed to go away now.

Don't make me bust out the hurtful racial slurs.

bruiser chong acts like such a baby all of the time. quit whining, fag.

don't even respond to this, i don't care what you say. fucking baby.

Come on now.

I mean, if Bruiser had taken a shot at Dames, and then was so impressed with himself and so proud of that witty little comment that he went to all the trouble of quoting HIMSELF in his own signature, at another message board...now THAT would be whining.

Oh wait...

Never mind.

And where did I do this?

Dames

Yeah, you're supposed to go away now.

Don't make me bust out the hurtful racial slurs.

No...YOU can go away now.

I'll ban you every day from now until the 15th, just because I can, Leena.

Dames

And once again...

I AM NOT leaving to never return....

I just won't be in charge anymore.

Who knows...maybe one day, I'll even get banned :)

Dames

Yeah, I know...

I guess it's up to Mike if those banned under my regime are allowed to come back, but I'll paypal the guy a dollar a month if he keep Leena out forever :)

Oh yeah, I can hold a grudge.

Dames

If he gets banned and makes a new account, I think management would catch on pretty quick when he keeps signing his posts "Dames"

And where did I do this?

Doesn't your signature at NMB have some witty dig at Dames in it?

Of course...maybe you didn't make the quote about Dames. Maybe somebody else did, and you just went to all the trouble to copy and paste it into your sig at another board.

If so, then you have my sincere, heartfelt apologies. If somebody else said it, not you, and you quote it in your sig...then it doesn't make you a whiner about Dames at all. If somebody else said it, then it's a perfectly normal thing to do. Really.

Dames will pop in every few months to make long posts about Connecticut, having a drivers license, writing Smackdowns and being the owner of what he hopes will one day be a good website and board, but he's the owner, the owner, the owner, the owner, the owner, mind you.

That's witty?