TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

IMPORTANT: Concerning TSM's Future

Guest fcpsp

I discovered this site as a result of Dames' TNA reviews. When he stopped writing, I, to a very great extent, stopped coming. I am sorry to see that you are relinquishing the site, but it is understandable. Everyone reaches their time to move on. Thanks for the great reviews of old!

Guest JMA

See you later, Dames. Thank you for helping make TSM the best wrestling board out there.

Feck. I just saw this now. Way to be on top of things, vivi. Sad to see you go, Dames, but I'm glad to see that you'll at least still be around once in a while. I may bitch - A LOT - but it really says something about how great TSM is - to me - when I've joined countless other boards, but this is the ONLY one I've stuck to the entire time. :D

I saw this myself now too, Thanks for making this site what it is today Dames i also came here reading the Diatribes. Thanks for all of the hard work and dedication.

Am i really in charge now? :)

Hmm, I wonder what I shall do first.... Vacation?

Lol, that wasn't me last time. ;) Really, It sounds like it was blamed on me though.

As of right now, things will remain the same, I am working on some new ideas and stuff which will "spice" up the site some, the radios part is off to a good start thanks to the help of DangerousA. :)

Things will also slowly become a bit more organized in the back side, like a hard copy of chain of command.

I will make sure to keep you all posted. Just check back here time to time.

Hey, lemme be a mod again. Seriously. I'll be cool, even avoiding the stuff I did before to be canned, whatever that was. I have oodles of free time. C'mon, guys.

No body just gets "Mod" for asking for it... So give it up. :)

I was already one, it's not just asking to be made one. And don't you use that smiley crap with me, I might want to be part of the machine but I still ain't down with no smileys.

Ok ok, first one to mail me a 100 pack of DVD-R's can be mod. Or pay this months server bill, how is that?