TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justcoz

Matt Hardy Promo

So I'm gonna take a wild stab at what kind of match ends this whole angle. The match that will end this whole thing will be this...

Matt Hardy vs Edge vs Kane with the winner getting the rights to Lita and Lita will be suspended 15 feet above the ring in a shark cage......I sware to God I'm not Vince Russo.

*Sigh* And I recall all of the fools in this folder clamoring for WWE to capitalize on this situation and turn it into a "money" storyline, whilst at the same time complaining about the "creative" team screwing up basic generic heel vs generic face storylines. I mean, did any of you actually think that the WWE would handle this story properly? It's too complicated. They should have just transferred all of Matt's real life angst into Kane's storyline angst and made him a contender beating Edge and Lita senselessly instead of being a whipping boy for Edge (who is losing heat again, surprise surprise) so Edge can remain strong for Matt Hardy who will be relegated to the abyss once this whole storyline is over anyway. Then Edge shall go on being generic 80's heel #2, Lita generic heel slut type 3A, and Kane goes on another cool but eventually pointless heel tear.

And as for Matt, he should've cut his return promo in MSG, rather than an arena with a dead crowd. They really blew their loads too early with him. It might've been cool if they had Matt face Edge in a "Lights Out Match" before he was "officially" hired back.

I was thinking that. Why do this here, why not at a crowd that you know will be hot? The night itself (i.e. the record) justified MSG.

I still think Matt should've flipped out Vince.  "You Vince, you claim to be such a good businessman.  But you are shit as a human being.  What's your solution to a scumbag stealing a worker's girlfriend when he's laid up at home with an injury suffered working his ass of for your company?  You fire them."  And he could've gone on from there.

That would technically be automatic grounds for dismissal, so I dont blame them for not going that way.

I was upset with Vince's 'major' announcement. I was like half standing, half sitting, a surprised look on my face, saying, announce it, announce it goddam it, and then deflated cheer when Matt FN Hardy was announced. 3 guesses to who I was hoping it was.