TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO SD thread for 8/4/05, blah, blah, blah...

We need an angle where a dog feeds on that thing on the side of her face, like in that Massive Headwound Harry SNL skit. :) It could be her weird fetish.

And speaking of a weird fetish, what happened to Snitsky loving feet?

If you had a "blemish" like that on your face, why wouldn't you get some cosmetic surgery to take it off?  It doesn't make sense that you'd leave it alone.

...she's not that caring about it. She's working for MNM to earn the money for it?

The way she delivered that promo, I expected her to say "My name is Jillian Hall, and I am a Blemish-American."

Reason # Hundred-something-or-other: Jillian could be Hassan's valet, cover up her face, and we could have forgotten about this entire stupid gimmick.

Showing it close up only shows that its an add on and it doesnt really belong there though...

I wonder if the marks West of the Hudson get it though...

Dames

Showing it close up only shows that its an add on and it doesnt really belong there though...

This is the same WWE that thought "smearing ashes on Kane's face" = burned as a child.

It's shocking enough if they put it on the correct side of her face from week to week.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Its been confirmed by insiders that the blowoff to the Jillian hall mole angle will be that its fake and that it contains brass knuckles that will allow MNM to beat LOD for the belts

/Wrestling Classics post