TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astro101

Jeff Hardy coming back; plus Internet DREAM match

They can also promise all the indy guys a spot on the show.  For example, if there are 5 guys in the poll, they could throw the other 4 into a 4-way early in the card.

Why not. A la Edge and Benoit at Taboo Tuesday.

Not that Im complaining, but wouldnt that mean 4 X Div matches on the card?

They have to get talent from Japan over though. At least 1 or 2.

Since they would be without TV for another month after Sacrifice, they could continue with this internet storyline by having the losers face off for a chance of a regular TNA contract, and I would hope that the guy that does win the voting is offered a contract rather than an one-off because that would just look too amateurish.

Obviously a lot of good names out there that would be worth having on the roster. It'll be interesting to see who they put out there.

Since they would be without TV for another month after Sacrifice, they could continue with this internet storyline by having the losers face off for a chance of a regular TNA contract, and I would hope that the guy that does win the voting is offered a contract rather than an one-off because that would just look too amateurish.

No harm in that. Have the Living Dodo Larry Z decide whether the guy deserves it, take a fan vote there and then.

They didnt promote it at all on Impact this week (yet another solid week of such, BTW) so there isnt going to be much time to promote it viably but I totally dig the idea of the voting online thing, I'd have at least 5 guys and on there, and yeah, I'd say have the other 4 be in 4 way elimination match on the ppv or at the very least, the pre-show.

My picks - and they should, as a rule, have all of the guys not be a TNA regular and/or especially a person that was already eliminated in the X Cup tourney.

LA Park - lucha representative

NJPW representative, Tiger Mask would be ideal

Nigel McGuiness - british wrestling rep

Jack Evans or Teddy Hart maybe - canadian representatives

American Dragon

Tenay on WOL said it would be "3-4 of the top Indy stars from other promotions that Internet fans watch". He specifically mentioned ROH. It's also a non-title match with Daniels.

Names in the "Internet Dream Match" poll will include Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong and Austin Aries, as all three were contacted by Jeremy Borash this weekend. The winner of the poll will face Christopher Daniels at the TNA Sacrifice PPV.

-From PWI

That suggests to me that there will be more than just those three in the poll. I like all three of these guys. Not sure who I would want to get in most, Aries would probably be a good choice, although Strong is apparently really breaking out, a good showing here could do wonders for him.

You can vote now.

It's Lethal, Aries, Strong and Sydal.

I voted for Aries not only because I really want to see the match...but because I think he has the best chance of landing in TNA full time.

They show you the current results after you vote. Aries way ahead so far.

I voted Sydal - I saw some of his best work in NWA Wildside recently and this guy needs a major showcase on a national stage. He's talented as hell and is most definately deserves a balls to the wall match with Daniels that will elevate him in the process (I am assuming that is going to be the whole point of the match at the ppv anyway). Aries is kind of in the same boat as Sydal but I think Sydal deserves it just a little more considering he has worked with TNA before and has some sort of history there, so the "hardcores" will know him. With that said, give Aries, Strong, and Lethal (yet another guy who has impressed the hell out of me, just from seeing NWA Wildside footage - I havent even seen any ROH for well over a year) a three way dance on the ppv and I will be that much more happy.

Fuck, all of those guys deserve a slot in the TNA ranks, especially once they go national.

Its a shame that AmDrag and a Puro Jnr HW arent on the vote either. Expected names really but good nonetheless. Looks like Daniels is going to face Aries. They have to have a 3-way dance between Strong, Lethal and Sydal though.

That will mean 4 X Div matches on the card. :headbang: