TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zyn081

Is this extension of TNA?

Ive been looking at this site: www.ringofglory.com since I read Russo's comments on the BatB incident.

Doesnt this just look like a TNA ripoff? Nearly all of the roster is made up of TNA talent, and so is the production staff (David Shaidi for example). The trailer footage is soley made up of iMPACT pieces, and the voice-over is the guy who does them for TNA.

I must admit though, cool graphics.

Guest JesusJuiced

I believe it's more of a Jeremy Borash connection than TNA itself.

Yup, and since Borash (along with Dave Sahadi who's also friends with Russo and working on it with him) are in charge of TNA's production and website, the similarities in graphics are expected. The talent are similar since a lot of the top indy talent is in TNA and many of them are Christians (notably AJ Styles).

Yup, and since Borash (along with Dave Sahadi who's also friends with Russo and working on it with him) are in charge of TNA's production and website, the similarities in graphics are expected. The talent are similar since a lot of the top indy talent is in TNA and many of them are Christians (notably AJ Styles).

I knew I spelt Sahadi's name wrong. :huh:

What I meant was, is there like some kind of arrangment between the 2 companies.

I thought you dont come here MJ. :P

“Ring of Glory” is not just another wrestling show. From alpha to omega this ministry is committed to empowering and transforming people at their point of need. It is more than entertaining them—we want to impact their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Yeah, that really makes me want to watch. :rolleyes:

“Ring of Glory” is not just another wrestling show. From alpha to omega this ministry is committed to empowering and transforming people at their point of need. It is more than entertaining them—we want to impact their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Yeah, that really makes me want to watch. :rolleyes:

Come on, with Russo booking, the possibilities for fun gimmick matches are endless!