TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

Chris Candito's death

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I watch Impact the week he died (and they showed the match where he guided the Naturals (?) to the tag belts, then did a RIP still frame at the end.

So did the Naturals (?) cut a promo about his death or anything or ????

They played the usual montage at the end of iMPACT.

I think that the Naturals dedicated their next PPV defense to him. They turned face in honour of his spirit I think.

At the next PPV, Hard Justice, they opened with a 10 bell salute and a tribute to Candido with a picture of him and his boots in an empty ring. Later on in the show, The Naturals did an out of character interview sit down with Mike Tenay about Candido meant for them and their careers (although at the end teased an angle saying they had a new mentor, who'd end up being Jimmy Hart), and in their match basically turned face, even though they were against AMW who were of course faces. The fans chanted for Candido at the beginning of the match and they came out with his trademark towel and place d it on a chair at ringside before the match. They also won with their feet on the ropes on a rollup which was another tribute to Candido. Hope that helps.

At the next PPV, Hard Justice, they opened with a 10 bell salute and a tribute to Candido with a picture of him and his boots in an empty ring. Later on in the show, The Naturals did an out of character interview sit down with Mike Tenay about Candido meant for them and their careers (although at the end teased an angle saying they had a new mentor, who'd end up being Jimmy Hart), and in their match basically turned face, even though they were against AMW who were of course faces. The fans chanted for Candido at the beginning of the match and they came out with his trademark towel and place d it on a chair at ringside before the match. They also won with their feet on the ropes on a rollup which was another tribute to Candido. Hope that helps.

And people say that promoters can be classy. :bonk:

But this is the TNA bookers, who started actually understanding how to book a promotion around then.

That DOES seem like quite the fucking classy move.

But this is the TNA bookers, who started actually understanding how to book a promotion around then.

That DOES seem like quite the fucking classy move.

Ooops. Meant to type:

And people say that promoters canT be classy. Sorry

Guest Fiscusalicious
Who's Chris CandiTo?

Honestly, I don't know if they did or not. It would've been cool if they did.

...His real last name was actually spelled like that.

Who's Chris CandiTo?

Honestly, I don't know if they did or not. It would've been cool if they did.

...His real last name was actually spelled like that.

Yep, he is right. Candido was just the way he had it when he wrestled. The real spelling is Candito.