TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The Summerslam Thread

The first hour of this PPV has made me glad that I've stolen every WWE PPV for the last decade plus. Right now, I actually feel bad for those who dropped $35 on this.

HAH!  They're booing Eugene!

I love how they keep trying to make him the lovable, underdog babyface when his shelf life is about 2 months max before the crowd completely turns on him. Eugene getting shitted on would only be bested if the crowd does the same later on when Hogan faces HBK.

Guest JericholicEdgeHead

The introductions last longer than the actual matches...I don't see how anyone can keep giving WWE more $$ for PPV's..when they put on shows like this...and this is SummerSlam for God's sake.

not a good show so far

- a 30 sec squash

- a not so bad shoot type fight with a stopped ending

- A ladder match where it seemed Eddie's timing was way off with everything and botched 2 or 3 spots on top of it.

not a good show so far

- a 30 sec squash

- a not so bad shoot type fight with a stopped ending

- A ladder match where it seemed Eddie's timing was way off with everything and botched 2 or 3 spots on top of it.

You forgot about the invitational with no time limit, that ended up being less than five minutes anyway.

Guest Jim Ross
How was the Angle/Eugene match?

Well, It was basically Angle mauling Eugene, Eugene tarded up.. donea rock bottom and a stunner.. got booed out of the building then tapped to an ankle lock

How was the ladder match?  Crap, classic, mediocre?

Not very good, bro. The timing of both guys, especially Eddie seemd the be way off and Eddie botched at least 3 spots. It looked like a clusterfuck and the last few minutes was overbooked.