TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Carrot Top...

This is pretty unreal to look at whats happened to the guy. Im used to the skinny ugly redheaded guy hosting an early morning cartoon show on cartoon network and selling collect call services, not being Scott Steiner Version 2.

Unless I see otherwise, no, I don't believe he's done steroids.

He's just a giant freak.

Reason why...

I heard that all Carrot Top does in his free time is workout, smoke weed, and cry. Yes, cry. The image of CT doing some curls with a weight in one hand and smoking a joint with the other and then crying after he lets the smoke out cracked me up for days. It was just too pathetic for me to think about.

The dude has issues...while also being damn rich. Whatta putz.

I will say this...CT has veins that could rival Batista's or Scott Steiner's. Those are some juice worthy guns he's got there.

Here's the problem with CT getting all buffed out now...

Comedians are supposed to be laughed at. Part of that is the self deprecation that comes with looking like a slob or, at least, an average Joe. Comedians are not supposed to look like bodybuilders. It's like Bizarro world Carrot Top.

Speaking of disturbed comedians, who saw Louie Anderson on Oprah bawling like a baby over his alcoholic father. I mean god damn, I feel sorry for the guy, but I don't want to see that.

That's how this is.

He lives in central Florida. A couple years back, he was walking in as I was leaving this record store in Orlando. A little bit later, as I was driving away, I had to slow down and stop, so he could cross the street. To this day, I regret not running him over.

But he probably would've put a huge dent in my car, that fucking meathead.