TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biggles

Daniel Bedingfield

Guest Biggles

Does anyone like his music?

As a real person im not that fond of him because he's very cocky and over-confident on camera, kinda like an annoying kids tv presenter. But as a musician he's incredible. His album, Second First Impression is great. I used to only listen to a few selected tracks that i'd heard before, but my media player was on shuffle and up popped a song called 'Confident Kiss' i think. Its an amazing song, coming after my favourite song on the album, which i cant remember the name of at the minute.

So, does anyone like his music at all? Also open for anyone whos fond of Lemar's music....

Does anyone like his music?

As a real person im not that fond of him because he's very cocky and over-confident on camera, kinda like an annoying kids tv presenter. But as a musician he's incredible. His album, Second First Impression is great. I used to only listen to a few selected tracks that i'd heard before, but my media player was on shuffle and up popped a song called 'Confident Kiss' i think. Its an amazing song, coming after my favourite song on the album, which i cant remember the name of at the minute.

So, does anyone like his music at all? Also open for anyone whos fond of Lemar's music....

Bedingfield is largely awful, but better than his hateful sister.

Lemar however is fantastic and I've been known to crack out "Dance With U" at karaoke. "The ooh, the ah, the ohh" indeed!

Lemar has a great voice, but his songs suck hard.

He doesn't have a 'great voice'. Any trained person could develop a voice like that. A good singer develops their own sound and doesn't merely derive a sound from past singers.

Guest Samantha

Lucky you.

There's another Bedingfield coming out as a singer now aswell...

Alex Parks (Fame Academy), I think has a new single. I've been seeing a fair bit of her on the music channels.

Guest George's Box

"These Words" by Natasha Bedingfield is a catchy little tune, 'specially those big D-E-F chords.

"These Words" by Natasha Bedingfield is a catchy little tune, 'specially those big D-E-F chords.

"Unwritten" is better. I'm thinking that's the song Ravenbomb is talking about.