TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Jesus christ, test again?

Guest Anglesault

On this week's Smackdown, Angle starts some Maven feud, jericho needs to cheat to beat Mark Henry and TEST is starting a feud with HHH. WHY? WHY MUST TEST BE PUSHED AGAIN? Over Jericho and Angle, on top of that. Test SUCKS. He is not over, he has no charisma, he is boring as all hell and has horrible mic skills. yet, he gets a main event feud while Angle is facing MAVEN? WHY?

Guest gthureson

I'm hoping they job Angle out to Maven.

Then he can go into a Heat feud with Al Snow over who gets to be Tough Enough 3 trainer.

Guest dreamer420

are you sure angle is actually going to feud with maven?  it could have only been one match, or something for angle and maven to do for the night.  chill out and actually watch the show before basking it.

The WWE is REALLY fucking everything up lately. This whole roster split thing sucked the meat missle. ALL THE SAME PEOPLE ARE GETTING PUSHED AND ALL THE SAME PEOPLE ARE GETTING BURIED. I don't consider pushing D-Von Dudley with a priest gimmick as a good change. I don't consider having TEST of all people feud with HHH. I don't consider Kurt Angle, one of the (if not THE) most talented guys on the roster feuding with Maven as a good change. PLUS, all of this is happening WHILE TEST IS GETTING A FEUD AGAINST HHH. Not like I want Angle to feud with the Game, as Angle will probably be jobbed out too...., but it's the principle of the thing. The WWE has all the right talent, they just aren't using them well.

Guest Anglesault

Angle and Maven shouldn't be involced in the same story at ALL. Neither should jericho and Mark henry. Or Test and HHH (As much as he sucks)

Guest dreamer420

who cares if they have a match on smackdown?  do you want to see angle fight the same people over and over?  i don't.

Guest Kinetic

Yeah, you know, Triple H had a match with Lance Storm (which he won by questionable means) but I wouldn't consider Triple H and Lance Storm to be involved in a feud.  Angle had a tag match opposite Val Venis a few weeks ago and they certainly haven't been feuding.  The point is that one SmackDown! mix-and-match tag match does not a feud make, nor is it going to hurt anyone.  Except Anglesault, obviously.

Guest Anglesault

The Opening promo and the fact that Maven took Kurt out in the match might contribute to a feud.

Guest Anglesault

Why? That show looks awful. I'd rather shove my head in a blender.

Guest Shaved Bear

ok, about maven...he is being elevated as TE2 continues, once TE2 drops, so will maven

Guest Black Tiger

Anglesault, shove your head in a blender if you want. I'll let you know how Smackdown! went.

Its a tag match involving EDGE as Maven's partner, at least Angle gets Christian, who may be booked like shit, but is one hell of a worker. Edge gets stuck with a grass green kid who won a contest.

Guest dreamer420

you'd rather shove your head into a blender than watch wwe tv?  that's fucked up.

Guest Anglesault
Its a tag match involving EDGE as Maven's partner,

And...?

Edge gets stuck with a grass green kid who won a contest.

And Angle gets the guy whose career Edge destroyed.

Guest Black Tiger

Edge didn't destory Christian's career, it was either DDP for ending his awesome champion of Europe bit or the tantrum gimmick.

This is somewhat an elevation for Christian, he went from teaming with Test to teaming with Angle

Guest Anglesault

Before the Euro Champ run, he was IC champ, facing Edge in what should have been a really good brother vs. brother feud. Unfortunately, edge is unable to play a serious character, so the feud degenerated into Bed wetting jokes. Then, no one took Christian seriously and he went on a tailspin.

Guest Anglesault
you'd rather shove your head into a blender than watch wwe tv?  that's fucked up.

Have you seen WWE TV lately?

Guest TheDames7

GOD, I want to shoot you in the head Angle Sault.  

Fuck, I hate so much god damned negativity.

Dames

Guest treble charged
Before the Euro Champ run, he was IC champ, facing Edge in what should have been a really good brother vs. brother feud. Unfortunately, edge is unable to play a serious character, so the feud degenerated into Bed wetting jokes. Then, no one took Christian seriously and he went on a tailspin.

I'd have to argue that point.  Edge had a very concerned look on his face when JR told him that his mother had been in an accident.  That led to the angle where Christian joined the Alliance, and it happened at a show that I was at, by the way.

Guest Anglesault
GOD, I want to shoot you in the head Angle Sault.  

Dames

Crap! Ghast has Minions!

Guest Shaved Bear

nice use of irony there dames

Guest TheDames7

Fuck that, I work alone.

*Half man...Half Machine...ALL Dames.*

Dames

Guest Brian

Angle should have never told anyone he was going to the Olympics. He probably wouldn't be elevating everyone and their mom right now.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Test may be feuding now...but I'm sure he'll be depushed soon enough...turned face and feuded with Angle.

Guest Black Tiger

Anglesault, You took Christian as a serious IC champ? He was only the champion to give the Edge vs Christian feud an excuse to continue going on.

Anglesault is right about how Edge vs Christian was supposed to be great. They did a fluke win at Unforgiven, great heel promos by Christian, Edge kicking his ass in run ins, Christian joining the alliance in a GREAT angle, and a blowoff in a match that both men became famous for winning.

I think that the bed wetting joke brought back some painful memory for Anglesault, he loves to bring it up. I personaly remember his shot at X Pac about how its not 1998 anymore.

Guest Anglesault
I think that the bed wetting joke brought back some painful memory for Anglesault, he loves to bring it up.

Because that was the nail in the coffin of the feud. Once Edge started treating Christian like a joke, it all went downhill.

Guest Black Tiger

If I'm not mistaken, I'm not good with dates and all. But didn't the bed wetting joke take place on a RAW, that led to Edge/APA vs Christian/X Factor?

All those guys were WWF so it was BEFORE he joined the Alliance and got tons of heel heat for himself.

Guest Anglesault

That is besides the point. The point is, it was a bitter Brother vs. brother feud that should have almost brought back Gothic/dark Edge to get revenge on Christian, and there Edge is making jokes, humping the floor and grinning like an idiot. Once it became apparent that Edge didn't see Xian as a threat and that Edge was just fighting to get the IC title back, not really having anything to do with the family, the fans lost interest. Yeah, the heat didn't totally go away THAT night, but It is the most glowing representation of how Edge killed Christian.