TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Jesus christ, test again?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Heres looking on the bright side.  Whilest HHH is fueding with Test, he can't be fueding with Taker.

Guest Black Tiger

This is where WWE has its creative probelm.

HHH and Jericho are ver over. Test and Mark Henry are not. Their logic says that if Test and HHH feud  and Y2J and Henry feud, they will become over.

Name one good Test feud that's not involving Shane McMahon. HHH vs Test the first and second time went nowhere. Mega over babyface Edge could't do jack shit for Test. Booker T and Test's team didn't do anything that great.  Undertaker and Kane didn't do jack shit for Test.

HHH got truly over after his feud with Rock. They were about equals so neither lost face, they both gained. Jericho got over with his comedy and his great series with Benoit, Benoit and Jericho were about equal.

Jericho is SO above Mark Henry and HHH is light years ahead of Test.

Guest treble charged

Anglesault, I need some clarification here:

You've made it clear that you dislike Edge, and from what I can gather, it's because he can't play a serious face.  However, you've also said that you enjoyed his heel character (I believe you even called it "awesome"), but if my memory serves me, the entire heel Edge & Christian heel run was mostly based around comedy.

Please explain this for me.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Yeah.  Explain.  I just realized how stupid that whole argument seems.

Another Test push? What number is this? I lost count after #34564324325432534655346546547647.

Guest Anglesault

Comedy heels can be good if pushed in a way where they still lokk credible (Unlike Angle). They are never REALLY required to get all that serious, as long as you let them win. Comedy faces suck, as they are generally boring and really not all that funny, do to the fan kiss-ass obligation they have. And they DO have to eventually move into a serious charcter when the situation calls for it. Edge wasn't able to, and he destroyed Christian.

In short, I can deal with a comedy heel because they can play there role. Comedy faces bore me and if they can't adjust, I have a problem.