TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ErekT2k

Sjl metal comments

Guest ErekT2k

Well, show's going up. Comment as you go along.

Eeeewwww, a blinky?! Actually, I asked Eddie Mac what it was and if you're eating dinner, don't ask what it is.

Durandal is a sword?!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A SEMI AUTOMATIC!! Nice promo, although I got lost because how can a broken sword protect? It's not as useful as a non broken sword.

I look forward to the Crown Prince's judgement, which will hopefully have the noshowers cry and cry.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I am proud to say that I have already received at least 4 IMs asking about the nature of the blinky.

I am always proud to say that I'm not wearing any pants.

Edit: Blinky count is to six.  Come, children.  Be defiled.

Guest Ace309

Creed the n00b noshowing (N) ... I can use the Tornado Unprettier now (Y)(Y)(Y)!!!!!!!

Durandal's promo (Y)

- Who WAS that handsome devil?

Mak writes a nice little match involving Claire (Y)

- Not a bad match. It read a little awkward... I'm talking about grammatical flow here, and not so much the match itself. It came off as kind of dry. It sounds trite, but try reading your stuff out loud after each paragraph or so. Also, Claire's dialog could have used a few exclamation points.

TBS beingz writingz for G0R0 (N)

- Sorry, Strangler. The psychology here was nonexistent, and I can't see ANY of those moves EVER being pulled off by a 20-foot monster. It was a spotfest, plain and simple. If you ever plan to advance to writing as well as, say, Xero's drunken parody, you're going to have to watch matches before you write. I suggest the 4 Doinks match.

Frost wins a contendership (Y)

- Very good match. He seemed to have the characters down very well and the emotion was great.

Tod writes Ash to win the #1 contendership (Y)

- The match itself was excellent, especially the delayed entry. It was a great job... at putting Ash over. Which he already is. Tod wrote a really, really, really great match and I can only hope his angle pans out exactly the way he wants it to. Good luck! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Edwin is angry (N)

- Erm, yeah. You all suck. Especially you, Rickmen... you told me you were promoing.

Guest Suicide King

Bitches!!! Bitches all!!  You had better pray that Thugg and Edwin use NONE of the humiliation matches I came up with for you punks...

Guest Coffin Surfer

Frost did a great job with my character's exit.  But all the no shows almost makes me want to come back right now.  Nah...I'd still probably be jobbed out.

And Tod, you should have wrote yourself to win.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

COME BACK RIGHT NOW

DEATHWISH FOR PRESIDENT.

No, seriously.  I think you underestimate your abilities, and I think you're on the verge of greatness.  Seriously.

Okay, back to mocking you all.  LOVE THE COCK.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I was writing my match right down to the wire (and past it), so I'm really glad now I didn't give up on it. I am most pleased over Deathwish liking my send off to his character. I wanted to do you justice, because I really liked Williams and your writing myself and hope that you will come back at some point. I actually wanted to make the Deathwish exit more dramatic and do a few more spots between just Flex and Frost at the end, but I ran out of time and probably would have slipped over the word limit.

I just found out that I might have to work this Saturday day, which takes a way a good chunk of writing time from me, but believe me with a world title shot on the line (which I think is this show) and the no show mandate, I'll come up with something.

I am looking forward to reading Tod's match at least and have high hopes for the whole SJL to get back on track this Crimson.

Guest Suicide King

Let it be known from on high and echo out through the hills... as the JLer Frost has shown himself to be above reproach with his writing skills, and as he has nearly always written a match when asked...

Frost does NOT, repeat, NOT love the cock.  The rest of you no-showing JLer scum however do.

Carry on.

Guest midnight_burn

Bad no-showers, BAD!!

All no showers should be on the receiving end of repeated blinky's.

Guest Ace309

AHEM.

I have never no-showed, had three title reigns before being bumped after 2 1/2 months in the JL, was briefly President of the United States before they amended the Constitution to include the phrase "No one obviously Superior may hold the office of the president," have been commissioner for six weeks, was JLer of the week 18 times, secretly wrote the entire Cyclone Comet character, briefly converted Annie Eclectic before dumping her and sending her spiraling back into lesbianism, and recently turned an entire city on to Nutella before being jobbed by Suicide King, who prefers Jif.

I also do not love the cock.

EDIT: In retrospect, I realized that this is my 300th post. Neener neener.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I hear that that King of Hearts guy loves the cock too.  Maybe you should all go hang out with him.

Are YOU a gambling man?

Guest Suicide King

You know Edwin, I would be hurt if comments on my heterosexuality from you did not reinforce my ultra-manliness even further.  I mean, seriously... remember who your deputy commissioner is here. ;)

None of this of course changes the fact that T-Bone... yes, T-Bone in particular, loves the cock.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Touche.  I will not deny that lipstick and way too much hair gel were both involved in my attire last evening.

However, on a more serious note, I just saw on CNN: Flexxx loves the cock.

Guest Suicide King

Yeah, I saw that one.  Wolf Blitzer wants you to know that Z loves the cock as well.  Loves loves loves.  The boy flosses every day, if you catch my drift.

Guest Tod deKindes

I don't get it. Ya'll had well over three days to write. I did mine in two. I know most of you probably have school or work. Hell, I go to school during the day! All it takes is an hour or two, uninterrupted and you're SURE to write at least 2500 words...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Tod, you're missing the obvious clues.

They didn't write because they were *too busy loving the cock!*  

With time, young Padawan, you will deduce such things more rapidly.

Guest Suicide King

Or he'll learn to love the cock as well.  But here's hoping you don't join Chuck and Billy, Tod!

Guest Ace309

Please, Tod.

We're having a serious discussion about cock and the love thereof.

Don't interrupt us with nonsense about the "show."

Also, I've just been informed that Jacob Helmsley is absolutely CRAZY for the cock.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I am deeply honored to be one of the few SJLer's who does not love the cock. But I got to say, King, how do you know I'm not gay? Maybe I really do love the cock? Then again, I'm married, but she could be a beard, you never know.

I'm pretty sure Frost is straight, but he likes those hairy french chicks and those German gymnaists who could bench press a truck. Helmsley was checking him out in the shower recently and it really freaked him out though.

Guest midnight_burn

There certainly seem to be alot of people who love the cock around here.

Guest Suicide King

Lookie here Frost.  What you do on your own time is your own business.  All I'm saying is that the rest of the JL, while on company time, loves the cock.

Guest Suicide King

Late breaking news from Israel indicates that new JLer Creed takes the cock "With Arms Wide Open."

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I like how I deleted the other comments thread because it was nothing but spam.

I also like how the Official Blinky Inquiry Count has risen to double digits.  I wonder what the aforementioned lovers of ock to the cizzo will have to say in the morn.

Guest Suicide King

Will they be able to type while simultaneously performing morning cock-loving rituals?

Guest Thoth

I WANT TO STAB CUTTHROAT AND FUCK HIS STAB WOUND AND GODDAMMIT I DON'T KNOW WHY

help me

Guest Ash Ketchum

If you are wondering, no, I didn't no-show. Tod beat me by just a hair in an excellent match. ^_^

Here's a list of all that have written for Metal (includes promos but not the JLCC's matches they wrote):

-Frost

-Tod DeKindes

-Ash Ketchum

-Mak Francis

-Durandal

Ta da. There you go.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Just for the record, Cutthroat did end up writing a match, but it was late... I did wait an extra couple hours before marking, but I was busy last night and I knew I wouldn't be able to get back online.  Maybe I should've warned everyone about that, but on the other hand, I didn't receive any extension requests.  Sorry Cutthroat.

well... now i have a decision. i COULD write my first match in the JL... or i could love the cock.

decisions...

Sign in to follow this