TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 9-7-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCKDOWN! LIVE, WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7th, FROM THE SAVVIS CENTER IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI!

(5PM PST, 8PM EST; check local listings)

** Family Friendly rules are in effect!

Send all materials (marked matches, promos, crappy St. Louis snowglobes and keychains, etc.) to Ace309.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - SWF Tag Team Championship Match

Wild and Dangerous © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and Zyon

--> Deja vu! I don't think anyone is too satisfied with the way this one turned out on Storm, least of all Spike Jenkins. Joseph Peters, in an effort to make sure Spike doesn't come out on our Family Friendly show and start kicking babies or something, has issued an immediate rematch - one in which Johnny Dangerous is a legal participant. One wonders how Johnny's condition (after his brutal match against Magnifico) will affect his performance tonight, but one also wonders how his temper will affect it as well. Will he take his anger out on his opponents, or his partner? A win for W&D means they get to keep the only gold they have left - a win for Spike and Zyon would give them a HUGE boost of momentum heading into their respective Genesis matches. The question is - who wants it more?

Rules: Standard Tag Team Match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Devon Walters vs. "La Cucaracha" Landon Maddix

--> Devon Walters may be a bit new to the SWF, but he's in the business of giving people what's coming to them, and really, can you think of a better opponent for him? After all the crap Landon's pulled, it's about time karma caught up with him, and it just might, on Lockdown! Then again, maybe not - Landon's formed some powerful alliances as of late... could their influence, direct or otherwise, influence the outcome?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TKO vs. Marcus Ward and ???

--> TKO handed Marcus Ward and JJ Johnson a little bit of a loss back on Smarkdown, but Ward is a tenacious little fellow, and has asked CC for a rematch, with a twist - his partner is something of a mystery. Will this new partner be the difference needed to earn a win over the hot-like-something-very-hot TKO?

Rules: Standard Tag Team Match.

Word Count: 5500

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scott Pretzler vs. The Crimson Skull

--> If the Crimson Skull hopes to take down the legendary Cyclone Comet, it would behoove him to start frying some bigger fish in his SWF Tour. Then again, perhaps a fish the likes of Scott Pretzler is asking a bit much... or is it? The former Cruiserweight Champion takes on the reigning VILLAINY champion - a win for the Skull might bring him a step closer to his ultimate goal... a win for Pretzler - well, that would just be pretty neat, I guess.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: TheSuperstar

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Not yet claimed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Also appearing: Other human beings! Considering all the stuff that went down on Storm, and the fact that we're very close to Genesis, I'm certain that some of our unbooked have a lot to say to Ben Hardy and/or our adoring public. Hint hint. :P

Edited by chirs3

Awesome card leading into Genesis but then again Storm was Awesome.... will Genesis be awesome?

like there is any doubt :D

The Main Event - SWF Tag Team Championship Match

Wild and Dangerous © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and Zyon

... A win for W&D means they get to keep the only gold they have left - a win for Spike and Zyon would give them a HUGE boost of momentum heading into their respective Genesis matches...

Wait a second... so if they win the titles, that doesn't necessarily mean that they will be defending at G6? :huh:

Unless you want Zyon and Jenkins to both do double duty, I'd have to assume the Tag Team Titles would go undefended at Genesis.

Of course, should W&D retain...

...they'd probably still go undefended unless TKO got the shot.

I just realized that my Kawada av looks like Hitler, if Hitler were a tad pudgy and wore robes that said "Dangerous K" across the back.

Who else sees this resemblance?

Unless you want Zyon and Jenkins to both do double duty, I'd have to assume the Tag Team Titles would go undefended at Genesis.

Sorry, I've missed a couple of shows; I wasn't aware that Jenkins and Zyon had been booked...

*smirks* that is certainly a good option :D of course your title couldn't be on the line (Or I'd be able to rename it the "Super Heavyweight Title" a reverse CW title where you'd have to be over 250 to compete for it) ;)

that match would make a lot of sense wouldn't it?

Sorry, I've missed a couple of shows; I wasn't aware that Jenkins and Zyon had been booked...

Zyon has been booked against Jay Hawke for the International Title for a while...and me...well, it's kinda obvious, but it'll be announced soon enough.

Yeah, but if W&D retain, would THEY defend at Genesis?

Kinda hypocritical, considering it's 95% they wouldn't have had Johnny not done the J.O.B to the D.D.W. But then again, I'm just bitter because I jobbed the belts to you guys and then nobody booked you with them. Oh well, ce la vie.

Kinda hypocritical, considering it's 95% they wouldn't have had Johnny not done the J.O.B to the D.D.W. But then again, I'm just bitter because I jobbed the belts to you guys and then nobody booked you with them. Oh well, ce la vie.

How did you job the belts to us when our match won, Landon?

I only wrote a 'match' (if you can call it that) because everyone got on my case about it and even then, I wrote us to lose. Not to say me and Zack would have won had we tried to write a winning match, but we didn't.

DDW? :huh:

You're probably right, JJJ.

And, oh yeah Landon, bitter at who, by the way? If we weren't booked for any title defenses, why the hell are you mad at us? We certainly didn't reject or refuse any title defenses; in fact, I only told CC that there'd be about a two-week period that I wasn't able to write and, quite honestly, a few more defenses would probably have been better for our angle...

In fact, after you and Todd split, and Munich's disappearance meant the end of the Manson/Griffon team, I don't recall that there was any team for us to defend against in the first place, so what is your beef, exactly? That CC didn't manufacture a random team for us to defend against?

I only wrote a 'match' (if you can call it that) because everyone got on my case about it and even then, I wrote us to lose. Not to say me and Zack would have won had we tried to write a winning match, but we didn't.

I've read this twice and I still can't work out why you're pissed off with W&D. Isn't that what you've been calling W&D down for? You didn't want to be booked into it, and then wrote a match under protest. They just haven't had any teams to defend against.

And, oh yeah Landon, bitter at who, by the way? If we weren't booked for any title defenses, why the hell are you mad at us? We certainly didn't reject or refuse any title defenses; in fact, I only told CC that there'd be about a two-week period that I wasn't able to write and, quite honestly, a few more defenses would probably have been better for our angle...

In fact, after you and Todd split, and Munich's disappearance meant the end of the Manson/Griffon team, I don't recall that there was any team for us to defend against in the first place, so what is your beef, exactly? That CC didn't manufacture a random team for us to defend against?

I didn't say bitter at you. I'm a little bitter because I thought there was more me and Zack could have done with them. But, as you said, there was no real division and we were getting sick of writing against W&D. Maybe it didn't help that you got the belts and went into your own little break-up/tension thing with Johnny, basically doing the kind of thing we would have done.

I'd like to point out at this juncture that the odds of getting a full match out of me and Card are roughly equivalent to Sven Goran Eriksson being hailed as the saviour of English football tomorrow morning.

Landon will know what I'm talking about.

I, uh, think d'ere were many, uuuh, positives we can take, uh, from this, uh, 2-0 defeat to the Northern Ireland, uh. For example, uh, the woman sat behind me, uh, had a very nice, uh, as you say, 'rack' on her. Also, uh, David Beckham, uh, has a very nice, haircut? Yah?

I, uh, think d'ere were many, uuuh, positives we can take, uh, from this, uh, 2-0 defeat to the Northern Ireland, uh. For example, uh, the woman sat behind me, uh, had a very nice, uh, as you say, 'rack' on her. Also, uh, David Beckham, uh, has a very nice, haircut? Yah?

Uhh...the only thing I know about soccer/futbol is that the U.S. beat mexico and we're in the World Cup and we're actually not too bad this year. S'not my sport of choice.

You should also hopefully know that we beat your asses in the summer at it.

What? It's yet another sport that my country invented that we suck at now. Allow us some small pleasures.