TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

Pick Christian's new shirt

#3 is so cheesy, I love it. I'd definitely buy it.

For all the crap Shopzone puts out, this is a good shirt for my favourite wrestler.

I would buy the black one, it just looks cool.

The others look fine, but I probably wouldn't buy them unless they were on sale for a couple of bucks (hence why I own a Kevin Nash shirt).

The 3rd shirt is bad ass. I'd wear that one around the way.

The milk ripoff's, Got [insert product/name] ?, really need to be put down. They've ran their course.

I'm gonna have to go with the 1st and 2nd one. The 1st one doesn't have Christian's name on it anywhere, so that'd be cool to wear around without people asking you who Christian is or assuming that might be your name. Their both just cool.

Guest Fook

I'd get the first one if

1) It was a different colour.

2) There was nothing on the back.

3) There was no WWE symbol.

4) The words weren't arranged in an arrow pointing to my armpit.

What does it matter, they won't sell any of these shirts anyways. They will pick the ugliest one, then blame Christian for not being over enough when it sells like shit.

What happened with the Captain Charisma name?

If I'm remembering what I've read online and in the Observer, a D.C. indy wrestler (or maybe even just a guy from D.C.... not sure if it's a wrestler or not but assume it is) has a patent/trademark on the "Captain Charisma" name. This led to merchandise for Christian being pulled from some shows.

I like the black one the best.

Guest *KNK*
Its kind of worrying that you guys have "it doesunt look like a wrestling shirt" as a reason to buy it.  :)

Wrestling shirts are embarassing and most of us wouldn't be caught wearing 99% of the t-shirts geared towards wrestling fans.

Especially when they suck as bad as those do.

Its kind of worrying that you guys have "it doesunt look like a wrestling shirt" as a reason to buy it.  :)

Wrestling shirts are embarassing and most of us wouldn't be caught wearing 99% of the t-shirts geared towards wrestling fans.

Especially when they suck as bad as those do.

Id say that the black ones quite good actually.

Eventually, the shirts are just going to start looking like this:

shirt26qo.jpg

:D :P You are right

anyhow Id pick the first one

The wwe logo doesnt make it a bad shirt, besides most people still think its the "WWF" anyhow right?

As long as the shirt looks cool and not cheesy or ugly , Id wear it, regardless of a small wwe logo or not.

Thatd be like me being afraid to wear my yankee jersey in Boston.

Im a wrestling fan, deal with it world. (besides its not like you have to wear it to work or out to a bar or somethin)

of cousre I dont currently own any newer wrestling shirts and dont wear any of my old ones from the 98-2001 era but tahts onyl due to wear and tear on the shirts