TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Observer Note

Oh God, if they have Cabana on TNA tv, I don't care if he's just wrestling or if they let him get the SCOOPS~!, I will mark the FUCK out.

I'm bumping this out of boredom. I'm so bored I'm reading old threads.

I did find it interesting how this all turned out though.

Konnan would get his group with Homicide...Apolo would get fired for noshowing immediately after it started...Shocker was never turned heel and eventually left.

And LAX actually turned out to be awesome when they hooked up Hernandez and Homicide.

Of course now they barely do anything and Konnan is gone...

Damn,they're bringing in everybody from ROH. If TNA ever starts pulling talent from the indies groups like ROH are screwed. It wouldn't shock me to see this happen if TNA succeeds on Spike TV, especially considering that touring is one of their goals. TNA will not want people seeing their workers in other promotions. I think the recent stories of workers being banned from indies with national DVD releases is the first step. Sure, people like Samoa Joe may have been assured that they can still work for ROH, but I can still see TNA having an influence. Who do you think Samoa Joe and others would work for on nights that would feature shows from both TNA and ROH?

Better than WWE, don't ya think?

CM Punk is likely kicking himself in Louisville right now...

His best friends (Joe and 'Cide) are getting (or will) big pushes on TNA which finally has national exposure and a big promotional machine behind it from Spike...and he's toiling in Louisville waiting to get used as fodder...

Speaking of which, How much longer before TNA goes after Colt Cabana as well?

The man is the total package of work-rate, comedy and charisma.

Ha!

CM Punk is likely kicking himself in Louisville right now...

His best friends (Joe and 'Cide) are getting (or will) big pushes on TNA which finally has national exposure and a big promotional machine behind it from Spike...and he's toiling in Louisville waiting to get used as fodder...

Speaking of which, How much longer before TNA goes after Colt Cabana as well?

The man is the total package of work-rate, comedy and charisma.

Ha!

Oh the irony indeed.