TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF GENESIS VI CARD

I don't either

but I think 4 and 0 puts me in the hot zone :D

Could it be like if you've won your last 3 in a row or lost your last 3 in a row (at least) what qualifies your "streak"? Anyone know this for sure?

I don't either

but I think 4 and 0 puts me in the hot zone :D

Could it be like if you've won your last 3 in a row or lost your last 3 in a row (at least) what qualifies your "streak"? Anyone know this for sure?

Truthfully, I don't think it matters all that much, but 4 - 0 (especially with a rookie) would easily be a hot streak.

With the hot/cold thing, I basically assumed that if you were 5-0, 4-0 or 4-1, then you were "hot," and the reverse was true if you were "cold."

-Z

I don't know about the other matches, but I had to get the rest of Jay's match today to finish marking that hotly-contested actionfest and then send the winner over. I'm pretty sure there were other delays, though.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an official CC response, here.

I was talking to Mike when Genesis was supposed to be going up, and he was telling me that he doesn't have the main event. Apparently, Tom's unappeared and none of his stuff has been turned in yet. Since the show can't really be posted without that stuff, Genesis has pretty much been delayed indefinitely, it looks like.

-Z

Well, I didn't show because I've been laid up in bed with food poisioning since Friday evening and I've only just got onto the computer again now. I'm assuming I'm not being waited on to send something, but if I am, don't wait no longer.

Well, in the interest of getting the show up, maybe me and Danny could send our matches to a different marker.

I'm glad KC's recovering well, but boo-urns to you for making this less competitive! You and your damn stomach viruses...a pox on them all!

::waits till no one's watching, does celebratory "I won!" jig::

Blackmail? Moi? You sir have obviously never heard the story of me winning over Club Motion at Pleasure Island with my stirring rendition of the Vanilla Ice Dance. I'd put the tape on TV myself!