TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Warrior DVD Trailer

Now, I know there's a thread on the DVD already, but I didn't see anyone post this just yet.

PWInsider has found the trailer for the new Warrior DVD which confirms that this is just going to be a burial beyond belief...

mms://wmsvod.wwe.com/dvdtrailers/200508/ultimatewarriordvd300.wmv

Copy and paste this into your browsers...

Dames

I found that trailer on my own too so I guess I am a super journalist like Dave Scherer.

The first odd thing I noticed was HHH wearing the Federation title (1998-2001 edition).

I found "Bad business moves.. and bad relationships... *Warrior goes ARGHARGHARGHARGH*" amusing.

I'm actually surprised they allowed mention of Trips losing to Warrior.

It allows them to bury Warrior for being unprofessional. Hunter went to Warrior with a bunch of ideas for the match, but Warrior refused to do anything but the squash.

And Hunter burying someone for being unprofessional brings the irony in spades.

I long for the day when I get to buy the dvd where someone buries the WWE and why they died due to..."bad business, bad relationships".

"I couldn't wait to fire the guy" sure vince thats why you threw all kinds of money at him in 96. Bischoff shouldnt say anything either. They knew what they were getting with him.

Warrior, you should have signed on to particapate in this project,

I love the "never to be seen again" line considering all of Warriors attempts to remain a public eye. I wish their was some way to have some of his college speaking tours as extras. I do kind of wish it wasn't a total burial and Warrior could have shown up to share some of his "wisdom."

The evil bastard deep down inside of me wants WWE to keep making these anti-wrestler DVDs. JJ would be a nice one to continue next with.

:lol:

also, did they interview Hunter about the Warrior when they were filming stuff for Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops? Cause that looks exactly like the HHH interview footage from that DVD

The evil part of myself really wants to see this dvd...and laugh my ass off because of it.

I'm SO buying this DVD!

As far as other people they could do something like this with...I can't think of any other big stars who've gone so high up in the wrestling world and fallen down so quickly like the Ultimate Warrior. Maybe Randy Savage...

If they are going with the college tour, UConn is great for the lines of "I can't hear you, you have too much fag in your mouth" and "We need to get these sand niggers out of this country and back to a-raba"

Except that Carnival guy.

Thank you.

I'd buy 2 and keep one in the shrink wrap.

I doubt I will buy this warrior DVD, I would like to watch it once, just to see how bad it is, but i don't want to own it.

Guest jkt

I'm dying to see this video. They are going to make him look like the biggest jerkoff in history. It's a shame though because they pretend like he was the only wrestler throwing fits in the back and protecting his spot.

I got the sound just fine...maybe check your volume settings in WMP and the Windows mixer thingy?

Btw, wtf is that as your avatar? It is scary looking.

Make sure WMP volume is up because that can fuck with that file.

I agree, what the fuck is that, it kinda looks like a female that can't be more then 60 pounds.

As far as other people they could do something like this with...I can't think of any other big stars who've gone so high up in the wrestling world and fallen down so quickly like the Ultimate Warrior.

Brock Lesnar? Eddie Guerrero? I can't think of anybody else.

Guest The Mandingo Warrior

In the original thread talking about the UConn speech, someone had an enhanced screencap of the Warrior, with the Caption "Former World Wrestling Federation Champion" and someone had altered the image and wrote (in the exact same font) "And Fucking Crazy Bastard" after it.

Absolutely hilarious!

I'd kill to see that image again!

As far as this DVD goes, well, I am dissappointed, since I was a total warrior mark when I was a kid. I was at WM6 and cheering for Warrior the whole time. I am dissapointed that the god damn cage match vs rude is included, and their famous Summerslam 89 match (which is 5674679 times better and more exciting) is not. They should also show the Andre match at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto where Warrior bodyslammed Andre. That would be a cool rarity extra.

I guess I just like the nostaligia stuff, without the negative slant they have put on it.

Yeah, so the guy might have been unproffessional, but like him or not, he had one of the most famous matches of all time (with Hogan) and sold a ton of merchandize.

I think the main problem with his championship run was not so much him, since he was mega popular before and leading up to his title win, but rather, what they did with him after.

For example, they stuck him in a bunch of tag matches with LOD vs. Demolition instead of finding a viable opponent. His first title defence on TV was against Haku for christsakes. Instead, they have him face Rude (AGAIN) which made it so that no one in their right mind would ever think that Rude would have a chance ( and of course he didn't).

They just didn't really have anything for him to do after his win.

I'll most likely rent it. Looks great though. If there is anyone who deserves a burial, it's Warrior.

As for HHH's comments: If that's not irony, I don't know what is.