TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Warrior DVD Trailer

:lol:

also, did they interview Hunter about the Warrior when they were filming stuff for Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops? Cause that looks exactly like the HHH interview footage from that DVD

proably cuz he had on his older tshirt and different beard and was far less bald than he is now.

It's bad to bury him for the tantrums and politics when the king of all that in the 80s just main evented your second biggest ppv of the year.

Imagine if Hogan never made up with Vince? That would have been some burial dvd huh?

I love the "never to be seen again" line considering all of Warriors attempts to remain a public eye. I wish their was some way to have some of his college speaking tours as extras. I do kind of wish it wasn't a total burial and Warrior could have shown up to share some of his "wisdom."

I saw him last year at UMSL when he spoke.

I can't wait to go get this when it comes out.

:lol:

also, did they interview Hunter about the Warrior when they were filming stuff for Hard Knocks and Cheap Pops? Cause that looks exactly like the HHH interview footage from that DVD

proably cuz he had on his older tshirt and different beard and was far less bald than he is now.

It's bad to bury him for the tantrums and politics when the king of all that in the 80s just main evented your second biggest ppv of the year.

Imagine if Hogan never made up with Vince? That would have been some burial dvd huh?

Hogan is much more beloved and arguably the most famous wrestler ever so I don't think Vince would have wanted to piss off the fans with a burial.

That thing is ridiculously slanted. "The man who self-destructed under the pressure of superstardom...never to be seen again." Wow.

I dunno who looks worse here, Warrior or WWE for going to such obvious lengths to bury the man.

That thing is ridiculously slanted. "The man who self-destructed under the pressure of superstardom...never to be seen again." Wow.

I dunno who looks worse here, Warrior or WWE for going to such obvious lengths to bury the man.

Well, this IS the Ultimate Warrior. Even without the burial, it's hard to not make this guy look like an ass.

Well, this IS the Ultimate Warrior. Even without the burial, it's hard to not make this guy look like an ass.

Very true. Even if people were being unbiased, you still couldn't make a DVD that didn't portray Warrior as a nutcase. He was. He still is. The scary thing is that as crazy as he seems now, Warrior is more sane now then when he was wrestling.

Guest JMA

Very true. Even if people were being unbiased, you still couldn't make a DVD that didn't portray Warrior as a nutcase. He was. He still is. The scary thing is that as crazy as he seems now, Warrior is more sane now then when he was wrestling.

Now that's a frightening thought to ponder.

Now that's a frightening thought to ponder.

Have you ever heard the story between him and Andre the Giant at a house show? Basically, Warrior wanted Andre to bump for him. Thing is, Andre wasn't in the best health at the time, and taking bumps, especially the ones Warrior wanted, could have been fatal. Warrior, being the great guy that he is, chastized Andre, and generally acted like an asshole. Anyways, long story short, to teach Warrior a lesson, during the match, Andre did a legitimately stiff shot, nearly knocking Warrior out. Warrior still won the match, but learned not to act like an ass in front of Andre again. Well, at least I think the story goes like that.

Also, theres Warrior saying it was good when Rick Rude died.

Basically, as I said earlier, if there is anyone in the buisiness who deserves to be buried, it's Warrior.

Have you ever heard the story between him and Andre the Giant at a house show? Basically, Warrior wanted Andre to bump for him. Thing is, Andre wasn't in the best health at the time, and taking bumps, especially the ones Warrior wanted, could have been fatal. Warrior, being the great guy that he is, chastized Andre, and generally acted like an asshole. Anyways, long story short, to teach Warrior a lesson, during the match, Andre did a legitimately stiff shot, nearly knocking Warrior out. Warrior still won the match, but learned not to act like an ass in front of Andre again. Well, at least I think the story goes like that.

What happened between Warrior and Andre is that on their house show run, Warrior would hit the ring at a million miles an hour, and hit Andre with a stiff clothesline. Andre didn't like that, because he wanted to be able to take an easy bump into the ropes so he could tie himself up. Andre told Warrior to take it easy. The next night, Warrior did his thing again, and again hit Andre with a stiff clothesline. The night after that, Warrior hits the ring, charges towards Andre for the clothesline spot, and Andre just holds his fist straight out and Warrior crashes face first into it, getting knocked silly. Finally, the night after that, Warrior hits the ring and hits Andre with much less stiff clothesline, and Andre takes his easy bump. Andre then turns to Heenan, and says, "He's learning".

What happened between Warrior and Andre is that on their house show run, Warrior would hit the ring at a million miles an hour, and hit Andre with a stiff clothesline. Andre didn't like that, because he wanted to be able to take an easy bump into the ropes so he could tie himself up. Andre told Warrior to take it easy. The next night, Warrior did his thing again, and again hit Andre with a stiff clothesline. The night after that, Warrior hits the ring, charges towards Andre for the clothesline spot, and Andre just holds his fist straight out and Warrior crashes face first into it, getting knocked silly. Finally, the night after that, Warrior hits the ring and hits Andre with much less stiff clothesline, and Andre takes his easy bump. Andre then turns to Heenan, and says, "He's learning".

Didn't Heenan tell that story on WOL?

It's great.

I saw Warrior speak a couple years ago just for laughs and he actually blamed Bill Clinton for 9/11, not because of anything to do with terrorism preparation, but because him getting a BJ set a "bad moral example" for the terrorists to follow.

The guy is officially batshit crazy. I need to find the post I made on RSPW with all the wingnut things he said.

Guest netslob
I saw Warrior speak a couple years ago just for laughs and he actually blamed Bill Clinton for 9/11, not because of anything to do with terrorism preparation, but because him getting a BJ set a "bad moral example" for the terrorists to follow.

:huh: christ that's a reach.