TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The One And Only Unforgiven Thread

Guest TheDon

Let me get this straight. Those two new up and coming wrestlers by the last name of Michaels and Flair beat those two old has beens in Carlito and Masters? Wow the WWE really knows how to push those fresh young talent and have them go over the older has beens.

I, for one, enjoyed this show...even with the ending to the main event.

Hardy/Edge was VERY good.

Carlito AND Masters lost (i'm not a fan of either...I HATE Masters though)

Torrieberg lost a match, even if she wasn't pinned

Big Show did a Nip-up.

Fun show.

Damn, another DQ title finish on PPV from what I've read.

I can't wait for TNA.

Triple J is the Champion once again, and Dixie Carter is back on good terms with him judging by what I read from her exclusive interview yesterday.

"Jeff can get a good match out of anyone who isn't good. Jeff's blonde hair is so cute. I can listen to Jeff speak on the mic for 20 minutes and fall in love."

Edit: By the way, that isn't exactly what Dixie Carter said, CBright. That's just me reading between the lines of her interview of what she basically said.

I can't wait for TNA.

Triple J is the Champion once again, and Dixie Carter is back on good terms with him judging by what I read from her exclusive interview yesterday.

"Jeff can get a good match out of anyone who isn't good. Jeff's blonde hair is so cute. I can listen to Jeff speak on the mic for 20 minutes and fall in love."

I fucking hate Jeff Jarrett.

Fuck TNA.

I can't wait for... :huh: ... uh...FUCK!

Guest Fook

I can't wait for TNA.

I fucking hate Jeff Jarrett.

Fuck TNA.

I can't wait for... :huh: ... uh...FUCK!

UFC?

Fuck TNA.

I can't wait for...  :huh: ... uh...FUCK!

Then there's ROH.....but they've been hot-shotting with the ROH title in recent months. From Austin Aries to CM Punk. From CM Punk to James Gibson. From James Gibson to Bryan "American Dragon" Danielson, who has apparently just returned to ROH.

Fucl Chris Masters. I'm glad his shitty undefeated streak is over. I don't give a fuck if it was HBk, Stevie Richards, or the Brooklyn Brawler, it's over and thank God for that.

Booo to Ric Flair winning the IC title.

Guest rawmvp

LOL, we were discussing earlier on about how WWE would never do a DQ in the main event, and then someone brought up Unforgiven 2002. It's only apropos, that after all of that, Cena-Angle ends in a DQ!

Guest *KNK*
Fuck TNA.

I can't wait for...  :huh: ... uh...FUCK!

Then there's ROH.....but they've been hot-shotting with the ROH title in recent months. From Austin Aries to CM Punk. From CM Punk to James Gibson. From James Gibson to Bryan "American Dragon" Danielson, who has apparently just returned to ROH.

Aries didn't hot shot the title to Punk. Punk wasn't a hot shot reign.

I'll take 2 short reigns of VALUE along with brilliant quality work over idiotic booking and horrid in ring action.

Ok guys, let's revisit my predictions from earlier on page 2:

WWE Title Match

John Cena .VS. Kurt Angle.

Winner: I'm on record as saying Angle will refuse to break the Anklelock and get DQed...and everyone will be pissed.

Well I wasn't right about the Anklelock DQ but we did get the lame ass DQ that I predicted....and everyone is pissed.

"Steel Cage" Match

Matt Hardy V1 .VS. Edge (with Lita).

Winner: Matt. He needs to get something in this feud.

Nailed this one on the head.

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Carlito Carribean Cool .VS. Ric Flair.

Winner: Flair. This is the WTF? moment of the night. I think even WWE knows Carlito is a fucking joke with any sort of title, and Flair will just transition it to whomever before Taboo Tuesday.

I SO nailed this one...we'll see who Flair transitions it to. I can't see him holding it long.

Singles Match

Shawn Michaels .VS. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters.

Winner: Michaels. I've said it before, do you seriously think Michaels is going to job to Hogan and then job to a talentless, heatless rookie? Shawn to reverse the Masterlock a la Bret at S. Series 96.

They did tease the finish I expected but in the end even made Masters more of a jobber by having him go down to the superkick. Why did anyone think Masters was going to win here?

Singles Match

The Big Show .VS. Gene Snitsky.

Winner: The Big Show. Snitsky winning serves no purpose I can see.

This one was of course obvious.

Women's Tag Match

Trish Stratus & Ashley .VS. Victoria & Torrie Wilson (with Candice Michelle).

Winners: Trish Stratus & Ashley. No point jobbing Trish out in her first match back to a non wrestling chick and a heatless Vicky. It also gives Ashley her first win.

Got this one right.

World Tag Team Titles Match

Hurricane & Rosey .VS. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch.

Winners: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. Need new champs and they might bury the Hurricane gimmick due to the real life disaster.

Nailed this one too.

Singles Match

Kerwin White .VS. Shelton Benjamin.

Winner: Kerwin White. Don't ask me why but I think they'll feel the need to give Chavo some sort of PPV win under this new gimmick to justify it.

This is the only one I got wrong, and thank God for that.

Basically they did just about everything I wanted on this show and some stuff I thought they would fuck up they did right (like Shelton winning). Since I expected the DQ in the main event I'm not really all that upset about it, though I was wanting OK City to turn on Cena big time and cheer for Kurt. That kinda happened a bit but not as much as I thought. Could it be a Spiral of Silence for the Cena haters out there, not wanting to boo him since he's supposed to be popular?

And they took the easy way out. Great way to make those people who paid for this feel like they got value for money when you give a screwjob finish in the main evnet.

Exactly, hell I only paid $5 to my bro who got the webcast, but I can't accept a DQ finish without feeling riped off. This is a great way to further erode WWE's fan base when they F with the fans who care enought to pay for this. DQ finishes in ppv main events are a total rip off. If they wanted this ending, they could have saved this match for the USA Raw.

Aries didn't hot shot the title to Punk.  Punk wasn't a hot shot reign. 

I'll take 2 short reigns of VALUE along with brilliant quality work over idiotic booking and horrid in ring action.

Yeah, you're right. Aries held the belt from December 2004 to July of this year, I think. I'm just saying it suddenly went from Aries, who had held the belt for so long, to Punk (who was supposedly about to leave for WWE at the time, but turned heel and was a heel champion for a few shows until Gibson won the title from him), then the hot-shot title changes started since then.