TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

*Spoiler from tonights ROH show*

Guest *KNK*

Is this really a spoiler?

Anyways, here's other results for tonight's GLORY BY HONOR IV show...

) LOW-KI d. JAY LETHAL

2) AUSTIN ARIES d. AZRIEAL

3) NIGEL MCGUINNESS d. RODERICK STRONG to retain the ROH Pure title

4) COLT CABANA d. HOMICIDE via disqualification

There was a brawl with THE ROTTWEILERS, SAMOA JOE and JAY LETHAL

5) JAY LETHAL d. LOW-KI with a top rope dragon suplex

Bryan Danielson over Jame Gibson via Chicken Wing to capture the ROH World Title.

(There's a couple matches that results still haven't been clairified yet. )

Guest *KNK*
Who were they facing?

And that Lethal top rope dragon suplex must have hurt like a bitch.

6) SAMOA JOE d. ADAM PEARCE, BJ WHITMER AND RICKY REYES in a Four Corner Survival

7) AJ STYLES d. JIMMY RAVE to win the rights to the Styles Clash

Guest BrokenWings
James Gibson is set to wrestle his last match in ROH on October 2nd in Philadelphia. ROH officials want Gibson to select his opponent so he can make this a very special match. Gibson has picked Roderick Strong. This might seem like an odd choice on the surface. Not many people know this and it has never been publicized, but Gibson has taken Strong on as a protege since their "Best Of American Super Juniors" match. Gibson has really helped Strong by giving him lots of advice. Gibson and Strong battled in an epic ROH World Title match in FIP earlier this month. Now Gibson wants to wrestle Strong in his last ROH appearance to see what his protege has learned. It will be Gibson vs. Strong on October 2nd when ROH returns to the National Guard Armory in Philadelphia!!!

"7) AJ STYLES d. JIMMY RAVE to win the rights to the Styles Clash"

Lame Gimmick Match/Story.

But was the match good?

I guess in about 6 months, I will find out because it will finally be on sell. Yes that was a shot at ROH dvd releases.

But was the match good?

I guess in about 6 months, I will find out because it will finally be on sell. Yes that was a shot at ROH dvd releases.

It usually takes about two months for a DVD to come out.

Guest OSIcon

Eh...the story isn't really that lame. It wasn't like Rave just started using the Styles Clash out or nowhere and then they builded a feud over that. Rave turned heel by joining the Embassy and mocked the fans/Styles (his former "mentor" in ROH storylines) by using the Styles Clash. He knew full well Styles couldn't retaliate because he couldn't compete in ROH (do to the whole TNA situation). Styles takes exception to his former friend going in the direction he went in AND mocking him by using his move, his poses, ect. They had a long and heated feud before this. It wasn't like the feud was "you used my move, give it back!"

For a a little while there, the DVD releases were coming out about a month and a half after shows, sometimes even a little bit less. With the added shows they are running, it is about two months.

Kinda odd how Jimmy Rave is one of the top heels, yet, when was the last time he won a singles match?

So far, he's jobbed to AJ (many times), Joe in a Pure Title Match, Punk in the cage. When will he win a match that cements him as a top player?

Kinda odd how Jimmy Rave is one of the top heels, yet, when was the last time he won a singles match?

So far, he's jobbed to AJ (many times), Joe in a Pure Title Match, Punk in the cage. When will he win a match that cements him as a top player?

He beat Punk a shitload of times before the cage match.

Firstly, and more importantly....

When will Jimmy Rave get good?

Um, since February, he has been decent on every show and in most cases, excellent.

The Punk feud was a lot more Punk than Rave, but he held his end up fine, especially on 2/26 and 5/14.

The 7/16 match against Joe is another godo Rave performance.

His guiding of Styles through their excellent 7/23 brawl might be the highlight of his career so far.

AJ fucking sucks. Rave leads AJ through a match that AJ has never worked and does a hell of a job with it. I have seen bad Joe and Punk matches. You always need your opponent to show up to produce something good.

AJ fucking sucks.  Rave leads AJ through a match that AJ has never worked and does a hell of a job with it.  I have seen bad Joe and Punk matches.  You always need your opponent to show up to produce something good.

AJ sucks?!! Is this guy for real? I knew the ROHbots could get pretty bad, but holy shit...

Do you watch AJ matches?

All of them are gymnastic competitions staged as "wrestling" matches. Do you think he could ever get over working the crowd into the match with a story?

Tim, not an ROHBOT by any means, though thanks for that troll

AJ is like Rob Van Dam was. Can't make everyone happy, but the bottom line is he entertains a lot of people. Great worker? Traditionally, no ("fucking sucks" is going way overboard), but without debate a hell of an entertainer.