TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

1000 Reasons why Late Night with Conan O'Brien

363. Bob Saget on In the Year 2000: "To atone for his crimes, Michael Vick will have sex with his cellmate Doggystyle."

369. The interview with Joe Buck that just aired.

Conan: (in reference to Buck's possible future late-night talk show on FOX) Well, I hope that show fails.

Buck: It's on FOX. How can't it?

so we finally get to see how bad he is at growing a beard as he has always talked about, actually, its not too bad

man i hate this strike, we have to miss "The Under-rehearsed, reluctant, Childrens Choir" "worlds fastest baby jesus and menorah"

376. Conan vs. Colbert over who made Mike Huckabee.

This could turn into a rich cache of comedy gold.

"I didn't shoot him in the heart; I shot him in the major artery that leads to the heart!"

Edited by KingPK

378: Conan vs Colbert vs Stewart: THERE WILL BE BLOOD 2

That was so great last night. Fuck the writers if Conan and the guys can keep doing stuff like that.

379. The 51 second ring spin.

I thought his best time was 41 seconds. I saw him the other day and he did 40 seconds, barely missing his best mark. Did he do 51 seconds yesterday or is this a typo?

379. The 51 second ring spin.

I thought his best time was 41 seconds. I saw him the other day and he did 40 seconds, barely missing his best mark. Did he do 51 seconds yesterday or is this a typo?

He beat his best time on Friday when a professor at MIT came in. They tried some shit that didnt work (Vasoline) then ended up putting down a sheet of Teflon and got the 51 seconds.

Nobody metioned

381. GERMAN NIGHTCLUB LASER LIGHT SHOW

The new desk skit had me rolling. Especially when he went over to the audience, shook their hands, then randomly yelled "Have some money" and threw cash at them.

Conan with no writers was still awesome, cuz Conan winging it is better than anyone else with writers.

but glad to have the strike over so he can do all his classic bits again

Bring back the walker lever!