TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

1000 Reasons why Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Ok, was Fred Simmons putting on an act or was it really that awkward?

EDIT: Ok, having seen the whole thing now, it was definately an act.

These last episodes with a one guest format and a bunch of old clips have been really good. Conan chopping up the set every night and giving it away is awesome too - his "I didn't clear this with anyone... I might be in trouble" reaction to making a huge mark in the floor with an axe on Wednesday night was great.

From Nathan Lane singing a Conan version of "Your Way" - "You'll be the ratings victor, or you'll be living in a car with Andy Richter".

Bob mentioned it in the other Conan/Norm thread, but the whole Conan/Norm episode last week was amazing with the Leno jokes, then it was even better when Chef Ramsey got involved.

It also seems that Joel isn't going to LA. Max and the band are though.

It's kinda weird that today is the last day/night for a few of my favorite tv and radio talk shows. This morning is the last show for the Adam Carolla show and tonight of course will be the last night for Late Night with Conan O'Brien. It's a really weird feeling. I'm currently going through the Monday - Weds episodes of Conan and then that should lead up the last Adam Carolla Show. It's a sad ending day.

Apparantly I can't watch the full episodes on NBC.com because they're 'not available in my location'. Which I guess is the US. Lame.

I've spent the past week or so going through all the clips on there from the past year though.

Weird, I just watched Monday thru Weds and I live in California.

Conan has been pretty bad (well boring) since the strike ended last year but this week's episodes have been tremendous.

I really hope they do a tribute clip reel for Farley and Hartman tonight as both played key roles in the early days of the show

I'm so glad he brought back the Walker Texas Ranger lever. That was great. " Walker said I have AIDS".

I'm going to really miss Late Night with Conan. I just hope he's not too censored on the Tonight show.

Andy Richter was the big surprise guest? Really? That was worth NBC blurring him out?

Decent show tonight, the Conan plays 1864 baseball clip was great

I'm so glad they saved 1864 baseball for the last episode... that would have to be my favorite sketch from his show. Just tremendous and I always end up dying when he rushes the mound. It won't be the same with how censored he is and I can't see him doing too well in front of the Leno crowds out here... I hope I'm so fucking wrong though.

I didn't like how they just basically took the highlights package from the 10th anniversary show and spliced some more recent stuff in there.