TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

Does anyone here have livejournals?

Guest Thoth

I have an Open Diary here, come in and take a look.  Leave a note!

Anyone else have one?  I know Edwin does.

Guest HVilleThugg

I've been meaning to put one up, but just haven't had the time.  Although, mine's gonna be pretty boring as it'll mostly involve my programming work, but I still need to get it up.  I'll probably have it up in the next few weeks.

Da "smarter than the average bear" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, I've got the good ol' weblog.  Full of strange things and occasional musings, plus as many Andrew W.K. mp3s as I can fit on my webspace.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I had a blog, made two entries and then Sept. 11th hit.... and that's pretty much all she wrote for that one. Although to be honest, if a tragedy hadn't hit, I probably would have only made 4 more entries before giving up. Journal stylings dont seem to enrapt me as much as.... seem like a burden. I have to live my life, why record it? All the cool stuff is remembered and more often recorded by those whom I spend it with.

I dunno, you'd think a narcisist could get into blogs... meh.

-Annie

Guest Insanityman

I have a teen open diary *hides in shame*.

It's just rants and about my day, if you want to read it IM me or read my AIM profile if you can.

Guest Sydney_Sky

I have a livejournal.. but I am not sure about posting my user name on here. ;) My e-fed life and my livejournal life/real life seems a bit different. Not that it matters ... most of my posts are friends only anyway. I also have two blogs .. on both of my domains. *grin*

err...yeah. Back to writing my match.

Blessings from the Queen of Everything.

Guest Muzz

I have one here.

*sigh* Nothing special, just started it, but I'll probably add alot more things as I go...

I was thinking of starting one, but my life is so insanely boring that it wouldn't warrant a Blog, or one of the many variations on the theme.

I know most say that about their own life, often in a show of modesty, but believe me when I say so.