TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Curb Your Enthusiam Season 5 Thread

In the Season Five premiere, Larry is changed by a near-death experience, a revelation about his father, and a sandwich that is named after him.

Last season wasn't as good as the previous three, so hopefully this season picks it up a bit.

I really didn't care for that episode last night. The yelling scenes were all over the top, and the temple thing built to nothing funny at all. The show is seemingly becoming a parody itself.

Seasons 1-3 were amazing anyways.

Bump.

Well after three episodes, this season, so far, SUCKS. All the actors/characters are trying way too hard and are going to over the top. Everything just seems forced, especially the scene last night with Cheryl, Susie, and Larry talking about the bra.

It's so sad to see after the genius that was the first three seasons (especially season 2).

Believe it or not, I don't have HBO in the dorms, so my dad is taping this season for me. It's not as good as the older seasons, but Wanda and the racist dog was still funny. Wanda is always funny to me. Or when Larry vehemently denies being married to Susie.

The fact that Larry and Jeff improvise like all their dialogue and talk things over without telling Cheryl what's going to happen amuses me too, like with the "we need to talk" sequence, you can tell she's just so confused. It's awesome.

I still like the show, but I think the character of Larry's wife is starting to get to over the top-angry about every little thing. I mean things normal people find merely slightly annoying, she is yelling about.

I still like the show, but I think the character of Larry's wife is starting to get to over the top-angry about every little thing.  I mean things normal people find merely slightly annoying, she is yelling about.

She's not playing a normal person. She's playing the wife of Larry David. Factor that in.