TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/1 Impact Thread

I'm excited for tonight. I really hope TNA does well on Spike so they can get a better time slot because I'll have to record each show so when I get back from doing the Rocky Horror Picture Show I can watch TNA.....I'm so happy they didn't go to WGN. :cheers:

I'm watching out of curiousity.

Really, it'll be the first time I've watched wrestling of any sort in six months...

Guest *KNK*

I know what happens tonight but I'll still watch because Im getting paid to stay home tonight and I'm hoping this is the start of something significant.

I'm also excited for tonight. I haven't seen TNA in almost a year. When I moved to PA I lost Fox Sports and when I moved back to NY two months ago they were on whatever other channel I didn't get.

Plus, I just dropped $2000 on a car today so that leaves me with less then a $100 for the week and I still have to register it on Monday. I'm broke and have no choice but to stay in.

Here's who was featured in all of the promo spots. I think they were put in the first and last commercial breaks during each hour.

5:00

- Mike Tenay, Don West & Traci

- Monty Brown

6:00

- Mike Tenay, Don West & AJ Styles w/ X Title Belt

- 3Live Kru

7:00

- Team Canada's Bobby Roode, Petey Williams, Eric Young & A1

- James Mitchell & Abyss

8:00

- Rhino

- Christopher Daniels

9:00

- Mike Tenay, Don West & Tito Ortiz

- Jeff Jarrett & America's Most Wanted in the ring, with Mike Tenay & Don West voice-over

10:00

- Mike Tenay & Don West in the ring, with Jeff Hardy & Rhino entering

- Short clips of AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, Rhino, 3Live Kru, Jeff Jarrett & America's Most Wanted, Raven, Team Canada, and Tito Ortiz, with Mike Tenay & Don West voice-over

Guest Fook_Theta

Decent opening but they should have went straight into what is apparently AJ coming out for the showdown.

Guest Fook_Theta

Hah, I bet there will be some trademark issues with the crowd going "Woo!" on a chop.

Guest *KNK*

A great slick intro package that really made TNA look legit and following it up with a fast paced opener is great.

Guest Fook_Theta

The RS-AJ rematch was pretty good with some interesting camera work. Made things look fast and furious which is what they need to be showing.

Guest *KNK*

This is what a casual fan thinks of Monty Brown right now

"God he is an idiot".

Guest Askewniverse

When did Brown turn face? And why the hell did they turn him heel anyway?

I've seen better Pounces, but damn if Brown isn't one of my guilty pleasures.

Guest TheGreatWesuke

The crowd for this is awesome... and the best part... Faith No More Guy (the long haired, sunglasses wearing front row ECW fan) is in the front row!!!! :ph34r:

Guest Fook_Theta

That Raven backstage skit sucked.

I didn't know the guy doing the serious voice was black reggae voodoo monk, I always pictured him as an old white guy.

Guest *KNK*
First thirty minutes of BFG free on pay-per-view?  Damn.

That's a smart move if you ask me. Get people to see the action in progress, and possibly buy the show.

Toss out some of your X'ers and have them flying around for 30 minutes and that'll draw them in.