TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Smarkdown Card, 10-3-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, LIVE FROM THE PLATTSBURGH CIVIC CENTER, PLATTSBURGH, NEW YORK!

(8pm EST, 5pm PST; check local listings)

THE CARD:

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) v. JJ Johnson (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) v. Zyon

-> A message to all people: if you miss your plane, good things may happen to you. JJ Johnson missed his plane from Manchester to Burlington (allow me to interject here that Manchester to Burlington is like a two hour drive), and it forced his Cruiserweight Championship match with Zyon to be postponed indefinitely. While CC scrambles to reschedule that match, they've decided to keep Zyon and JJ fighting each other -- but they've thrown El Luchadore Magnifico, SWF World Heavyweight Champion, into the mix! With three of the four best cruiserweight currently in the fed in this match, we could see something exciting -- as well as see a midterm title contender emerge...

Rules: First fall wins. All DQs are in effect -- if one man is disqualified, he is removed for the match, leaving the other two to battle it out.

Marker: chirs3

Word Limit: 6500

SUB-MAIN EVENT

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Wild and Dangerous (Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous, SWF Tag Team Champions) v. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix and Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion)

-> Maddix and Hawke, coming off of a big win on Lockdown, look to parlay their success there into more gold here.

Rules: Standard tag rules.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Word Limit: 5500

SINGLES MATCH

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez v. Marcus "The Mastermind" Ward

-> Ward has had mixed success in every division he's been in. Tonight, he takes a break from his team of the Nightmare Express to take on a relatively intimidating fellow looking to snatch some big gold, Todd Cortez.

Rules: Standard.

Marker: The Superstar

Word Limit: 5000

SINGLES MATCH

Jimmy the Doom v. Bruce Blank

-> I have no words. I am wordless.

Rules: Standard.

Marker: janusd

Word Limit: 5000

Also Appearing: TKO! Others! Maybe even a surprise or two!

JJ Johnson missed his plane from Manchester to Burlington (allow me to interject here that Manchester to Burlington is like a two hour drive)

Crippling fear of Vermont. By the time I gathered up the nerve, it was too late.

Fuck yes!

Seriously, I had no intention on being Hawke's regular partner when we formed the stable...but, fuck yes! If we booked Marcus Ward to job to a chopblock, imagine what we're going to do to Johnny! :P

:P

(That made me laugh out loud at 8 in the morning on like 6 hours of sleep)

:P

Fuck yes!

Seriously, I had no intention on being Hawke's regular partner when we formed the stable...but, fuck yes! If we booked Marcus Ward to job to a chopblock, imagine what we're going to do to Johnny! :P

FEAR THE BACKRAKE!! :lol;

and do we get a bit of comedy? oooooooooh yeah this'll be fun :D

I prefer the Art Attack Highpoke, perfected by Neil Buchanan and his Lead Paintbrush.

(only Landon will have a HOPE of getting that reference, and he might even be too young)

*nails J3 with the Esoteric Driver*

Impossible to counter because you never know what it is!

funny I thought it meant pretencious :huh:

but what do I know - Brits are all Greek to me anyways

with their bad teeth and huge ears

Prince Phillip is Greek, and he is a moron. Prince Charles has big ears and bad teeth, and he's British. And also probably a moron.

I am a product of the East Anglian interbreeding system, and therefore have three ears of varying sizes, and no teeth.

To be fair, I looked at the TV the other day and Art Attack is still going. Which scares me, yet reassures me at the same time. Guess I can't be THAT old.

Then again, I saw how old Bodger is now in Bodger and Badger. And that's even assuming the programmes aren't repeats. I might as well get a zimmerframe and save myself the wait.

Yes. Yes you were, Johnny. Because you smell.

And Toxx: Just because they're still running a show you watched as a kid doesn't mean anything. Mr. Rogers was on the air for like sixty years or whatever. But, it sounds like you're talking about art shows, then none can compete with Bob "Happy Trees" Ross. He will destroy you with his mighty white guy afro!

*goes back to half-writing her match*

Edit: Yeah, this won't cause major bitching...

Don't worry Johnny, we having jobbed you guys TOO bad.

*checks match ends with springboard rear chinlock*

Haha!

They'll look good compared to me ;)

Speaking of the chop block, I was watching Smackdown on my computer and for some reason decided to watch the Melina/Christy Hemme match (gag)

Anyhow, Nitro/Mercury(One of them) reached in the ring and grabbed her ankle, tripping Christy...and Melina made the cover for the pin!!! (No roll up or feet on the ropes, just a simple trip)

I started cracking up at that point :) It was such a lame finish :)

Fine...

Kid Cloos as wolkeng done the hall wen hat dig chip bilks hem! Kad Claws files din, end him doug eights Cad Clams.

Hought Doog: MUNCH! MUNCH!

Kilt Coasl: No, hat dag, down't ot me!

Hit Dog: MUNCH! MUNCH!

Totally fucking swerved you guys, huh?