TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

UK Special Vengeance 2005/ECW One Night Stand DVD?

Yes I know this wont apply to 90% of people here, but I was in Woolworths today to see what new dvds were out, and they were selling ECW ONS and Vengeance together in a "Special Limited Edition" for only £17.99, anyone know if this is going to be a regular thing cos it beats the fuck out of buying them seperatly for £19.99 each, has anyone bought one? Does it still have the extras on like JBL's commentary or is it total bare bones?

Guest DVD Spree

Can't say as there have been any WWE PPVs I've wanted to buy lately, but I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I'm in town.

Guest Lawlerm

Can't say i've seen those. I know last year they released some PPVs with bonus discs (Best Of Confidential, Trish Stratus etc.). I assume it was just to get rid of stuff that wasn't selling but I found it strange they only sold them in shops and not through the Silver Vision website.

FYI, all the bonus discs in those packs were complete with extras etc.

Guest Lawlerm
This isn't a new occurance, I bought GAB last year and it had Vengeance or SS with it, can't remember which.

It wasn't a case of overstock, because they have official WWE DVD packages.

The GAB came with Insurrextion 2003, Summerslam with Best Of Confidential, Bad Blood with Rebellion 2002 and Vengeance with Stratusfaction Guarenteed. As far as i know no PPV's were released together.

I know they're official WWE packs but I'm sure the reason for them would be that Siler Vision had piles of those bonus discs left over so packaged them with the PPVs.

Guest Lawlerm
I was in Woolworths today to see what new dvds were out, and they were selling ECW ONS and Vengeance together in a "Special Limited Edition" for only £17.99,

I went into my local one today and they were £23.99. :(

Not much different to just buying them from Silver Vision.