TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

It would be funny if TNA doesn't keep team 3d and they have to come back to the fed. I doubt that would ever happen but who know's in the crazy buisness?

Hermie Sadler Incident?

There was a tag match on either an early FSN show or one of the last PPV's where they wanted Sadler to beat Shane and Shane complained about doing the job and at one point flat out refused to do it.

The NASCAR elbow drop was hella lame!

Matt Bentley and Frankie Karazian will be losing for the next two months. Not only will they be losing but will be completely buried. This is done as a means of punishment. Karazian was held from TNA because he left for WWE, and Bentley still has heat for the Hermie Sadler Incident.
Talk about LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! I mean why in the hell did they even rehire Karzarian then if it was such a big problem for them that he left for the WWE?

"Oh let's punish this guy by jobbing him, but we'll still pay him and give him national exposure" - yeah if you REALLY wanted to punish someone just don't ever use them or mention them. Or maybe this is fucked up "Wrestling logic" that I don't get?

Guest TheGameah
Talk about LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! I mean why in the hell did they even rehire Karzarian then if it was such a big problem for them that he left for the WWE?

"Oh let's punish this guy by jobbing him, but we'll still pay him and give him national exposure" - yeah if you REALLY wanted to punish someone just don't ever use them or mention them. Or maybe this is fucked up "Wrestling logic" that I don't get?

Maybe it's the same logic that most women have in mind when they take back ex-boyfriends. "Maybe I can be the one to finally change him, and if not, at least I know I can make him miserable while he's with me."

Hermie Sadler Incident?

There was a tag match on either an early FSN show or one of the last PPV's where they wanted Sadler to beat Shane and Shane complained about doing the job and at one point flat out refused to do it.

The NASCAR elbow drop was hella lame!

that wasn't Hermie Sadler. that was Jeff Hammond, who used to do the six points of impact segment when Impact was on FSN

sad that I know this

maybe this is fucked up "Wrestling logic" that I don't get?

Yup the evil promoters of TNA are going to make Frankie Karzarian look like crap on tv for a few months so he can't make any extra money on the indy circuit. Heaven forbid anybody wanting to see Frankie main event some indy show named after some obscure 80's cliche against some part time college kid using the name dragon or cage or michaels.

Matt Bentley and Frankie Karazian will be losing for the next two months. Not only will they be losing but will be completely buried. This is done as a means of punishment. Karazian was held from TNA because he left for WWE, and Bentley still has heat for the Hermie Sadler Incident.

That was my thought. Why wasn't Bentley already buried (he's done a lot of jobbing but for the most part looked decent) if that was such a big issue at the time? And since Kazarian hasn't been on national TV of any significance lately, what's the point?

That was my thought. Why wasn't Bentley already buried (he's done a lot of jobbing but for the most part looked decent) if that was such a big issue at the time? And since Kazarian hasn't been on national TV of any significance lately, what's the point?

Simple.

With them not using the Diamonds In The Rough for a while, they needed a team to fill that void.

Yeah so they cut lose some guys that they're not punishing and PAY a guy that they're punishing? It'd be a bigger punishment to not give him a dime or any national exposure.

Simple, maybe. But logical? Nope

I watched the last month of TNA, and DL'd a ton of matches, PPVS and DVDs.

The last time I watched TNA was thie 7th or so weekly ppv.

They've changed alot, for the better in my opinion.

If all the old dudes end up putting overall the new dudes, then I think the company can get pretty big in the next few years.

First they need to draw a profit before thier funds run out. After that, I think they have potentioal to make wrestling cool again.

If Stiener puts over Joe strong, Sting puts over Christian strong, AMW stay strong, and the older teams put over the newer guys big, I think the NWA has a good future.

Plus, the X-Division.

Nash can either destroy it, or help make it as popular as it used to be.

With his vignettes ( I loved the triple moonsault one) and putting over Alex Shelly, who is fucking gold, he hasn't been coming in a killing the entire X-Division like I thought he might. Tme way things are going, the whole Nash/X-D story with end pretty well.

Shelly and a few other dudes will be elevated, and Jerry Lynn coming in in a montor role is great.

I've got to say that I've like most of everything I've seen so far.

There have been some low points, but they improved everytime.

Astyles/Daniels is a fucking fantastic team. I'd like ti see these two have a mini-fued with Low-Ki and....I dunno, a motivated Raven or something. They could have sort of a WCW Raven/Saturn thing going on, with Low-Ki as the enforcer for Raven like Saturn was.

Also, I started watching again when I heard Sting, Steiner, Joe, Nash, Team 3D were doing pretty well, and Spike is with them as the runt that has a Napolian complex so he starts shit with all the hosses.

That's the way I liked The Dudleys back in the day. They breifly did it with spike as thier "Boss" in WWE shortly before they were all seperated and let go.

I like the Team 3-D(udleyz) anti-ECW shit, because they have beef over Vince keeping thier gimmick.

Then Rhyno, who's been fucking awesome latley, wanted to stay in NWA and get a good push with a chance to do HIS character and get a good push, rather then be on The New ECW. He would probably be world champ there right now, instead of Big show, though. But then again, I doubt it....

But yeah, Rhino in NWA right now is rockin shit.

To me, Next to Joe, Chris Cage, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Stiener, Nash and probably tied with Ron Killings as the most valubale players in NWA right now.

Yeah, I'm actually marking out for all of this shit, because I've only read things about TNA a few times on the web, other then a match here and there, plus those first 7 or so weekly ppvs.

So all the shit that I DLed and have been watching on tv, all the serves and shit come out of nowhere, and most debuts or returns do also. most shit has been out of nowhere, and I'm diggin' it.

But Yeah,

That's my thoughts on NWA-TNA, based on everything I've ever seen from it.

And Joes gonna kill you is a pretty awesome chant.

Joe and raven for that matter.

Anyone else see Spike TV's "women of action"? The show put over TNA a whole bunch. I thought that was cool. Plus Gail kim looked hot as hell.

A PREVIEW OF THE UPCOMING “BEST OF THE X DIVISION VOL. 2” DVD

Coming October 31 is TNA’s “Best Of The X Division: Volume 2” DVD. This is a preview of the TNA Home Video release!

The no-limits stars of TNA’s X Division continue to revolutionize the sport of professional wrestling. With moves never before witnessed inside a ring, these daredevils are among the most exciting athletes in all of sports. On this DVD, you’ll witness the best of X Division stars such as Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams and many more in some of the most action-packed bouts in TNA Wrestling history.

“The end of 2006 will feature perhaps the best lineup of new TNA DVDs that any wrestling fan could ask for,” said Bill Banks, who produces TNA’s home videos. “With ‘Sting: Return Of An Icon’, ‘The Best Of The X Division, Volume 2’ and ‘TNA’s 50 Greatest Moments’ all hitting stores in October and November, we’re certainly closing out the year with some tremendous releases”.

The following is a tentative lineup of all the matches featured on the upcoming four-hour DVD release:

A look back at the near year-long war between Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels for the X Division Championship, including exclusive commentary from each and match highlights from their epic battles!

Impact: Three-Way Match - Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams vs. Alex Shelley

Impact: Three-Way Match - Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Bentley vs. Austin Aries

Destination X: International X Showcase - Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Puma

Lockdown: Xscape Match - Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams vs. Puma vs. Chase Stevens vs. Shark Boy vs. Elix Skipper

Impact: World X Cup Match - Team USA (Sonjay Dutt & Alex Shelley) vs. Team Japan (Goto & Tanaka)

Impact: Four Way Match - Senshi vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy

Slammiversary: Contender’s Match - Sonjay Dutt vs. Alex Shelley vs. Senshi vs. Jay Lethal vs. Petey Williams vs. Shark Boy

Impact: X Championship Match - Samoa Joe vs. Senshi vs. Sonjay Dutt

All this and much more on the upcoming “The Best of the X Division: Volume 2” DVD!

The following are the release dates for upcoming TNA Home Videos:

Lockdown 2006 – August 8

TNA Knockouts – August 29

Slammiversary – September 19

Sting: Return Of An Icon – October 10

Best of the X Division, Vol. 2 – October 31

TNA’s 50 Greatest Moments – November 21

In addition, TNA will be releasing March’s “Destination X”, May’s “Sacrifice” and July’s “Victory Road” on DVD in the upcoming months!

bestofxdivision2dvd.jpg

I do not like that cover art. It's GOOD art, but it makes it look similar to the cartoony Hardcore Homecoming DVDs, which I do not think TNA wants to be associated with. Just release something similar to Volume 1, which was a great set.

Guest netslob
Why are Chris Daniel's hands so huge?

it's forced perspective...they're way out in front of him.

or he has a big cock. choose for yourself.

I do not like that cover art. It's GOOD art, but it makes it look similar to the cartoony Hardcore Homecoming DVDs, which I do not think TNA wants to be associated with. Just release something similar to Volume 1, which was a great set.

Thats because its the same artist, Scott Blair. You should check out his stuff, hes done a bit for TNA and you can buy his art work.

www.scottblairart.com

The two main bits on TNA from this weeks Observer are that Sen Shi is a lot closer to signing his deal, and the heat with Monty Brown continues. It's due both to his not signing a new deal and also that they want him to change his promo style to being more serious and less goofy but he still goes out and does them goofy anyway.

I thought Senshi already signed a deal?

They should just let Monty go to the fed. He's not worth the trouble.

I always found Monty kind of wirthless. I've never been impressed with him. His moveset is small and his promos don't catch me as entertaining. I've always thought of him as a less talented Goldberg, and I thought Goldberg was really talentless.

I know this has probably been beat to death around here, but I have to voice my complaint. This 6 sided ring thing was fine as a novelty, but I think it creates a level of fantasy to the product and makes it feel like a carnival. It seems so convoluted and awkward.

Now that they have a 2 hour show coming, get back to the standard ring and pull in some new fans who can get emotionally invested in the product. The 6 sided ring has acted as a reason for me not to watch, and I can't be alone.

Frankly I can't see how anyone has a problem with the 6-sided ring. I can hardly tell it's not a normal ring when I watch, and it's not as if it stops matches from being any good.

A level of fantasy? huh?

It's just a slightly different ring, 2 more turnbuckles, shorter ropes I don't see it as a big problem personally, focus on what's going on between the ropes and not the ropes themselves.