TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

TNA Comments which don't warrant a thread

Yeah, I have a redhead thing, I know I should feel ashamed, but I just.. well.. don't. It was the same with Alyson Hannigan.

No you should not sir. Both So Cal Val and Alyson Hannigan are beautiful creatures.

And yes, I have a thing for redheads.

Yeah, I have a redhead thing, I know I should feel ashamed, but I just.. well.. don't. It was the same with Alyson Hannigan.

No you should not sir. Both So Cal Val and Alyson Hannigan are beautiful creatures.

And yes, I have a thing for redheads.

Both are fine. And there is nothing wrong with a redhead, I'm engaged to one, and what they say about redheads is so very true, nice out of bed, but wild in the sack.

I also have a thing for redheads, particullay So Cal Val and Hannigan, I was just asking if she'd envok sympathy because she's ginger

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1190490997.shtml

TNA Try Outs in October

Steve Gerweck - Saturday, September 22 2007 - 3:56 PM

From TNAWrestling.com

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will host its first-ever talent audition for prospective wrestlers on Monday, October 29 at noon in the "iMPACT Zone" at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

Each participant will have the chance to showcase their talents, learn what TNA is looking for, and present any video footage and a resume to TNA Director of Talent Relations Terry Taylor,

Prospective wrestlers must be 18 or older, in good health and must sign a release as well as present proper identification. The cost of the tryout is $250 in advance. To register for the event, visit www.shoptna.com

This is your chance to take advantage of a rare opportunity to step into the "iMPACT Zone" and TNA's signature six-sided ring.

Judas Mesias could be hurt at the most inopportune time:

--TNA is very concerned about Judas Mesias, who debuted on last night's TV. Mesias was injured on Sunday's Verano de Escandalo show taking a nasty ladder match fall and was knocked out. They don't have an update on him at this point.

Here's a poor handheld shot of the bump:

And here's a magazine photo of the bump:

055ec9f8.jpg

Ouch.

Too bad they couldn't afford the expensive ladders like the WWF uses. It's funny that the ref had to hold the ladder still.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Ron Killings' TNA status is questionable at the moment. He's only committed through the Pacman Jones angle, which is scheduled to end at next month's pay-per-view. Jeff Jarrett is going to make another attempt with the Tennessee Titans to allow Jones to wrestle at Bound For Glory. If they allow him to wrestle, they'll probably extend the deal with him. If he's not allowed to wrestle, his deal that runs through Bound For Glory probably won't be extended.

-- Junior Fatu still isn't under contract to TNA, though he's committed to next week's Impact tapings. He's expected to have a solid role on both 2-hour shows. The ball seems to be in his court because TNA is trying to make him a full-timer, and he has yet to fully commit to them. He wanted to use the "Kishi" name he's been using overseas and on indies, but TNA didn't want to risk receiving a nasty letter from WWE's legal department.

-- TNA ended up not making a play towards women's wrestler Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel from CMLL. They were just looking for five bodies to fill in spots for Knockouts Gauntlet Match at Bound For Glory, as opposed to having an idea to find or create some new female star. Also, Stock lives in Mexico City, so there was no point in going through the trouble to getting her into the U.S. for what was probably going to be a one-time appearance.

Update on Mesias, and it's not looking good, at least in the short term:

LUCHA: JUDAS MESIAS INJURED

by Kris Zellner

Ovaciones reported yesterday that El Mesias has trauma in his sciatic nerve and will keep him on the shelf for three weeks before he can even start rehabbing and there is no timetable set for a return. Gran Apache is also suffering through this problem.

Three weeks before he can even begin rehab, and even then no telling of when he'll return. I imagine TNA are less than thrilled right now.

I'm terribly surprised they'd allow a key member of their roster to perform elsewhere, and especially in a dangerous match.

Several TNA wrestlers have talked about leaving the promotion. Those wrestlers include Homicide, Hernandez, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelley.

Management has asked all of them to stay until the 2 hour show stars, at which point they'll get more television time.

A few of the wrestlers are interested in leaving TNA for Japan.

wrestling observer newsletter

Several TNA wrestlers have talked about leaving the promotion. Those wrestlers include Homicide, Hernandez, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelley.

Management has asked all of them to stay until the 2 hour show stars, at which point they'll get more television time.

It really gets me that out of that list LAX and the Guns could be real stars in a strong tag division in TNA, one thing which WWE dont have yet they are too busy forcing Rikishi, VKM and the Dudleys down peoples necks claiming to be the best in the business each week.

Will they ever learn?

It really gets me that out of that list LAX and the Guns could be real stars in a strong tag division in TNA, one thing which WWE dont have yet they are too busy forcing Rikishi, VKM and the Dudleys down peoples necks claiming to be the best in the business each week.

Will they ever learn?

Not to mention broken down Steiner Brothers.

I'm terribly surprised they'd allow a key member of their roster to perform elsewhere, and especially in a dangerous match.

Mesias is a AAA worker first and a TNA worker second. If any company has more of a say over what he does, it's AAA because that's who his primary employer is.

And with TNA taping their first two two-hours Impacts this Monday and Tuesday, this couldn't have come at a worst time for them, because they'll be without a guy they're wanting to give a major push to.

He's not even able to stand at the top of the entry way looking menacing for 3 minutes while Mitchell cuts a promo? Hell they could prop him up in a chair next to Mitchell in a "dark" location having him do his thing. They can have Mitchell say that he and Mesias are going to be laying back for a little while watching and waiting for their moment to strike.

Didn't Shelley just sign a new contract?

Will they ever learn?

Personally I'd love to see a three way feud between LAX, The Motor City Machine Guns and Triple X.

Instead TNA gives us Team 3D vs. The Steiner Brothers and VKM squashing Shelley and Sabin.

Apparently Sting is making a rare live event appearance in Mexico during TNA's two day tour. Just thought I'd throw that out there since as far as I remember he hasn't worked any non-televised wrestling since he teamed with Muta against DDP and I think Kojima in like 2002 or 2004.

On Impact this last week, Karen Angle mentioned that Kurt is an 11 time world champion. Did I mishear her?

Does anyone know where this # comes from?

WWF/E champ (4: 2000-2001, 2001, 2002-2003, 2003)

World champ (1: 2006)

WCW champ (1: 2001)

TNA champ: (1: 2007)

AFAIK, Angle is not recognized as a former NWA champ since the relationship was severed during Christian's reign, and I am not sure how the IWGP title fits in.

On Impact this last week, Karen Angle mentioned that Kurt is an 11 time world champion. Did I mishear her?

Does anyone know where this # comes from?

AFAIK, Angle is not recognized as a former NWA champ since the relationship was severed during Christian's reign, and I am not sure how the IWGP title fits in.

I have to check that out, but if you look at Angle's singlet on the front since he won the winner take all match from Joe it's said 11X.

He also included the X-Division and Tag-team titles.

X-Division champ: 1

Tag-team champ: 3?

He also included the X-Division and Tag-team titles.

X-Division champ: 1

Tag-team champ: 3?

1 tag title in WWE, one in TNA, and the IWGP Title.

It was from one of the UWF-TNA shows. Bradshaw "feuded" against Sgt. Slaughter, and both of them had a stable of mixed indy/TNA guys. UWF is one of those few indy companies that gets away with using employees from both big companies.