TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

A2A Love Match

Well by my calculations there are 4 shows between now and Ashes 2 Ashes for someone to build a match (not counting Lockdown) that’s not already in the process of being built

I personally have no idea what I’ll be doing – twice I was told someone was interested in building a story, but well that’s kinda fizzled. I’m not sure how many of you guys know exactly what match you’re working towards at the PPV but I’ll be that at least half the fed don’t have anything definite on their plate right now.

I’m very keen in building an angle with someone – anyone really, cause it’s an aspect of this game that I really enjoy. So here is a Hardcore champion asking if anyone is interested in a date at Ashes 2 Ashes?

You can always shoot me a PM or post here or whatever strikes your fancy (carrier pigeon?)

I can even offer you a variety of options – Hardcore title match, Tag against the Nightmare Express or … be the recipient of a very special Chop Block… of DOOM!! :bonk:

I, too, don't have any plans for Ashes. I contacted The Skull about an insanely stupid mini-angle thing, but he didn't seem too keen on it (Probably a very good thing), so, yeah.

However, I'm not sure if I want to write another Blank v Doom match. Blork.

So, yeah, there's a lanky, oddly dressed, very tough Doomtopian looking for a match. No fat chicks.

I may or may not have something on my plate for A2A

depends on the outcome of Bruce/TORU (and if my partner's no show for Lockdown isn't a permanent thing or anything)

And I'm not sure Bruce/Doom would work anyways - I'd want to go really comedic

and that's what cost me the decission in our last singles encounter and all.

but then again I figured this could be a thread for everyone who's looking for an opponent, not just little old me.

Sign in to follow this