TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

An open letter

Uh-uh. It's sit-out, like the J-Driller. So, Blank, a sit-out sheer-drop Tiger Driver '91, if that helps you any.

The Demonstar is sit-out. So, it's like the setup for a TD '91, but you sit out. I know it's two different moves, but the TD '91 is something I thought Blank might be familiar with, so it'd be better to work from there.

I'm telling you, I had this discussion with Kibs when we feuded. It's SIT-OUT.

More or less. I remember one of Kibs' points of emphasis being how insanely-dead-ass-vertical the victim was. The emphasis was on your neck getting fuckin' broken.

Memorieeeees...

Maybe Dace was closer on the money when he described it as a sheer-drop double-underhook sit-out powerbomb. As in, there's no scissoring of the head to protect you from the mat, you're just driven straight down into it.

But how can you leave it unless we describe the move EXACTLY, in a way that there can be no POSSIBLE misinterpretation of it!? Dammit Spike, you're just not taking this fictional wrestling stuff seriously enough!!

Don't make me screwdriver you off the turnbuckle Toxx! It's not like someone can kick out of that!

Bah. Of course not. Why, if someone kicked out that that it would make them...

...Notorious?

I feel stupid. La Majistral? I thought it was just a cradle, but some move descriptions with modifications of it sorta have me confused.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.
More or less. I remember one of Kibs' points of emphasis being how insanely-dead-ass-vertical the victim was. The emphasis was on your neck getting fuckin' broken.

Memorieeeees...

good god-damn times.

J3 you are evil.

As for our latest arrival, it looks like Kibs and it smells like Kibs...

Well, the second one is pretty much an inverted Angle Slam, isn't it. The first one... fuck knows.

First is Michael Modest's "California Roll". I realize that doesn't help. 2nd is not in any way a Judgement Slam, but I really don't remember what it's called.

Yeah, the second isn't anything really close to a Judgement Slam.

That first one is hella awesome, by the way. Uploading those to my Photobucket IMMEDIATLY.

The second one appears to be an inverse version of the Angle Slam, but who cares what the name is, really. Just say 'Inverse Angle Slam'.

McBump!

Not sure why, but JJ was all "Drea, bump that thread" in chat. And, dude, like, the peer pressure. PEER PRESSURE!

UNDER PRESSURE!

UNDER PRESSURE!

NOT ICE, ICE, BABY!

HELL NO! NOT ICE, ICE, BABY!

UNDER PRESSURE!

Okay, fine: What's an Exploder '98?

Actually, I don't usually have this problem, as any move that I can't visualize, I just don't use... but I wanted to use the Buffalo Sleeper.