TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Dont you ever dare put me down Slayer.

Hmmmm...I think I'll be on Slayer's side, simply because he's fucking Slayer.

Though I'd love to see the phrase "Czech yourself before you wreck yourself" used.

Guest TheDon

Czech 14000 Posts in the last 3 years. Dont you have a fucking life faggot? Do you spend all of your life on here? Jesus Christ go outside and get a fucking hobby.

Guest TheDon
Dont you ever dare put down The Czech Republic, TheDon, who the hell are you to make fun of him

I forgot you and Czech were lovers. Shouldn't you be on your knees right now servicing him. Or is it that time for you to get on your hands and knees and be the catcher while he pitches some to you.

Guest Eddie Winslow

Yo Czech flag bitch, yeah bet you didn't expect this motherfucker. Thats right bitch its your fucking ass now motherfucker. I see you calling me a bitch and a fucking nigga. Who is that slayer faggot also? Fuck him listening to that little gas ass fag metal. You better just deal with this problem you have started with me now motherfucker. Bitch I'm going to fuck your faggot cub lovin ass up. Bitch you seem to forget I'm from the fuckin windy motherfuckin city bitch. That's right feel free to piss your self now fucker. That means I know you ain't shit. Motherfucker you ain't got no god damn motherfuckin street cred fucker. Pasty ass little cum bag. you ain't shit. This is your warning shot motherfucker that I'm on the look out for you. Hey motherfucker! don't think your getting off easy either. Fuck you too TheDon. Who the fucker are you anyway? Fucking Don perfuckinghaps? Amazing. Well You italian fuck I'm going to cave your fucking head in for being nothing but a shit. Cubs loving faggot. You like teams that lose constantly? Yeah its good for fucking betting on. Why the fuck would you like a team like that. Cause your a fucking loser piece of shit like them. Go suck your boy Carlos Zambrano giant 14 inch mexican cock. You'd like that motherfucker. You don't have any reason to exist motherfucker. Your going to be the one swimming with your fucking italian west side fishes motherfucker.