TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card 10-17-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN! LIVE, MONDAY, OCTOBER 17th, FROM THE FIVE SEASONS CENTER IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA!

(5PM PST, 8PM EST; check local listings)

Matches due to markers by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Send all materials (promos, marked matches, booking requests, etc.) to Chuck Woolery.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event (non-title)

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Jimmy the Doom

--> It was true with Zyon and JJ Johnson, and now it's true for Jimmy the Doom - if you miss your plane, you get put in the main event with El Luchadore Magnifico. Let this be a lesson to all of you oversleepers and lollygaggers. Don't miss your flights.

EDIT: Please note that the above description is a total lie. Jimmy is awesome when it comes to catching planes. That's why he gets this match as a reward.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

JJ Johnson © vs. KOJI Kitano ©

--> TKO are becoming a dominant force in the tag division, and they're no slouches in the singles department either. JJ Johnson is due for a Cruiser defense, and KOJI is just looking for another piece of gold.

Rules: Standard, with Cruiserweight addenda (no throwing opponents over the top rope, outside count is 20, yadda yadda yadda).

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bruce Blank © vs. TORU Takahara ©

--> TKO are the number one contenders for the Tag Team Titles. This does not sit well with The Nightmare Express. Then again, the fact that KOJI and TORU lack singles titles does not sit well with them either. Tonight, Hardcore meets Tag...core... in a non-title match that still has quite a bit on the line...

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Haffy vs. Manson

--> The unstoppable force (Metal) meets the immovable object (Mansonosity).

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: JJ Johnson

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Free!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Plus: I dunno... maybe some Bill Flimfaff, or whatever the hell his name is. And hopefully some other people too - there were lots of requests to remain unbooked this week (hence the dinky card), but I'm sure those people can churn out a promo or two.

Edited by chirs3

Nice job on contenders. :lol:

And it occurs to me that I haven't faced Andrea (in any of her characters) in over four years.

I did turn in a match, you know. Unless the PM got messed up on its way to MVS.

Hmm, bort, or whatever.

Also, yeah, that is odd, Mags. Remember when we traded the LHW title over a few weeks? Good times.

I did turn in a match, you know.  Unless the PM got messed up on its way to MVS.

Hmm, bort, or whatever.

Eep. That's no good, no good at all. I've still got nadda from your marker, so I figured DNS.

My sincerestestest apologies.

With sugar on top.

Upon further review, I am an idiot.

I could've dived into Mike's account last night and gotten your match, but for some reason I'll never understand, I thought I had given him Akira v. Ward, so I was just sitting here waiting for yours to show up.

So, 'Drea, your match has been edited into the show (in a rather lazy fashion), and in order to make it up to you, I will grant you a single wish.

Also, yeah, that is odd, Mags.  Remember when we traded the LHW title over a few weeks?  Good times.

Sure was. That troublemaker Chris Storm always sticking his nose in things, and our favorite fast-food mascot Mayor McCheese eventually getting in on the act. I think I got 27 of my 39 LHW titles from that four week span.

Hahahaha.

*sigh*

And I'd written so many matches against you (And Storm, or with you or him as the guest ref) that by the time the big PPV 4-way ladder match with Cheese, Storm, you, and me, I was burnt out. It was like "And Magnifico does his eighty-fifth Mexican Pride Press while Chris Storm does the Incoming Storm" or whatever.

So, yeah...

Hey, Raynor, I'll save my wish for now, unless I can use that one wish to wish for a lot more wishes.

why exactly does Koji and Toru have that "c" by their names? :huh:

sorry I mean KOJI and TORU, what a mistaka to maka

I know it means champion (Especially since the REAL champions have it too) - that's why I questioned it for TKO

"Smarkdown - where posession is 11/10th of the law" *thumbs up*

I think I'll leave my Hardcore title in a safe... better make it a wall safe or someone will drag the entire safe away

of course they could also steal the wall

*shifty eyes*

I just wanted to add this thought: The edited description of the main event makes it sound like Jimmy is clinically retarded, and we're all going "Yay, he managed to get on the correct plane! What a special boy! Let's give Jimmy a match in the main event against the world champion! Yay Jimmy!"

Or something. It gets a (Y) from me, anyway.

Won't do you any good...

...sunshine

OMG'SUNSHINE'HEMEANZBIZNESSMARKOUT4TOXXIZLE!

Wait, what?

Won't do you any good...

...sunshine

Hey you know, from now to Monday is just enough time to turn into a complete spot monkey who likes his sound effects

I've heard that tends to get judged favorably :bonk:

Won't do you any good...

...sunshine

Hey you know, from now to Monday is just enough time to turn into a complete spot monkey who likes his sound effects

I've heard that tends to get judged favorably :bonk:

But... but I *AM* a complete spot monkey who likes his sound effects! Already! *shifty eyes* Does that mean I'm ahead of the game? :D

..seriously, I can't even remember if I'm being sarcastic anymore. But Bruce - never take anything *I* say seriously either! HAHAAAA!

Guest BillFillmaff

Bill Fillmaff WILL be in the building. Just look for my "Ultimate Fillmaff" cap or my "Value Call These" shirt, which has an arrow pointing down.

Get it? Of course you don't, you're all amateurs.

..seriously, I can't even remember if I'm being sarcastic anymore. But Bruce - never take anything *I* say seriously either! HAHAAAA!

Don't worry

it's the internet - it's not supposed to be taken seriously ;)

Except what Spike says, apparently.

Touché - can't argue with that one

but that's about to end right now

THank you for contributing in a positive way to my win/loss record Spikey-poo

you're a humanitarian at a level not seen since "Iron" Mike Sharpe :lol: