TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnathan

For Those in the Western New York Area...

Guest Johnathan
ascensionevent.jpg

When:

Sunday October 23rd, 2005

Where:

The German House, 315 Gregory Street, Rochester, NY 14620

Time:

Doors open @ 2:00; Bell time @ 2:30

Tickets:

Tickets are $10 advance; $12 at door

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

THE MAIN EVENT:

A ROYAL FLUSH MATCH FOR THE N.E.W. NORTH EASTERN TITLE

"The Czar" Tom Czarniak (with Amy Ash) Vs.
"The Extreme" Brian Emanon Vs. Din Mak Vs. C.J. Summers

Can The Champion Czar keep the belt around his waist in this 4 way elimination match against 3 of the top Independent Wrestlers in The North East...or will we see a New Champion at "Ascension"?!?!?

PLUS...

THE N.E.W. WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

"World Champion" and N.E.W. CEO Chris Halen has set up a tournament to see who will become the Next N.E.W. World Champion

8 Man will compete in this tournament: Former N.E.W. World Champion Superbeast, Kazz, Tommy Mandrake, "The New Era" Mat Bomboy, "The Grand Pumpkin" Johnny Swift, "Mr. Rochester" JC Money, Tyger Smith, and El' Cmar...who will walk away the victor?!?!?!

ALSO...THESE GREAT MATCHES...

The Tournament Continues for The N.E.W. Tap Out Title

"The Nightmare" Dre Gibson Vs. Warpath

Who will advance in the tournament for the Tap Out Title?!?!?!

N.E.W. Women's Action for the
Vacant N.E.W. Women's Championship

Luscious Lily Vs. Amy Ash

The Underworld Cartel and The Halen Family have a bitter war going on...and these 2 women are at the front of it...who will walk away with the title?!?!?!

Grudge Match:

Marc Mandrake (with Ferrari) Vs. Robert Ezekyo

The Underworld Cartel has also had issues lately with The Mandrakes...and Robert Ezekyo especially wants a piece of one of the most brutal independent wrestlers in the North East today...Marc Mandrake!

N.E.W. Tag Team Action for the
Vacant N.E.W. United States Tag Team Titles

The Killer Steves Vs. ??

N.E.W. CEO Chris Halen has yet to announce the other team in this match...but that doesn't bother The Killer Steves...2 Men Very Confident in their abilities and wrestling skills.

Next Era Wrestling is Fully Licensed by The New York State Athletic Commission, Fully Bonded, and Insured

Check out www.NextEraWrestling.com for more details

Ok, I'm in the Rochester area. But this is your one and only post. Clearly a shill. So shill it to me that you are legit. I know that NWA Upstate runs the Rochester area as well as RCW, but I haven't gone to a Rochester indy show since NMW close their doors. Plug me on your show. Or, show that you were a one time promotional post and not respond. Lemme know.

Guest Johnathan
Ok, I'm in the Rochester area. But this is your one and only post. Clearly a shill. So shill it to me that you are legit. I know that NWA Upstate runs the Rochester area as well as RCW, but I haven't gone to a Rochester indy show since NMW close their doors. Plug me on your show. Or, show that you were a one time promotional post and not respond. Lemme know.

WFT? Haven't gone to a local indy show since NMW closed in 2001? Dude you don't know what you're missing. NWA-Upstate has been running since 2003, RCW since 2001, plus in Buffalo there's ESW thats been around since 2002 and OSPW since 2003... you've missed alot.

Next Era Wrestling is just that, the NEXT ERA in Rochester Wrestling. Upstate and RCW had their time, its now OUR time!

Want more proof on us being the new alternative in Western New York... just last weekend, NWA-Upstate and RCW announced a "merger", and Upstate has had a working agreement with ESW for a few months now... what does this all mean? It means that the local scene went from three fantastic companies to one, with alot of the same wrestlers and same storylines. N.E.W. is now the exclusive Western New York home to some of Rochester's favorites that you have seen in various other companies over the last several years: like Tyger Smith, "The Grand Pumpkin" Johnny Swift, Superbeast, Marc Mandrake, "The Xtreme" Brian Emanon, Robert Ezekyo, J.C. Money, Kazz, and many more.

We are the underdogs, up against the odds, competing with the giants... so come and see what we have to offer... I promise you won't be disappointed!

(How's that for a cheap shill?)