TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Land of the Dead game?

Honestly I played the demo of the game, found in this month's xbox mag demo, and I really didn't care for it. I just wanted it to end. For being a zombie game, I just found it to be slow paced...I was hoping for zombies to come at out of nowhere and attack me, but with the level I played that didn't happen. Didn't get me excited about the game at all.

Yeah, was looking at a preview of it last night. Didn't look too impressive. Almost seemed rushed, IMO. This game comes out of nowhere. I definitely would've heard about a zombie video game way earlier than this.

That said, I saw a trailer for the PS2's City of the Dead (also Romero, 2006) and it looks fucking sweet! ;)

The game lost it's development team awhile back and a new team took over to do touch-ups, which never means good things. It's nowhere near ready to be released but the people releasing it want to "strike while the iron is hot" and don't care that it'll just go down as ANOTHER shitty movie license game.

Which pisses me off to no end since I've been wanting a good city of just zombies game for awhile and they blow it. Now I'm stuck with RE and their 10% zombies.

ETA: Stupid WWE and Canadian only contest.