TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Diatribe on IMPACT (10/15)

Guest Coffey

I made a comment in the iMPACT! thread about Daniels new jacket and how I was "diggin' the shit outta it." I was just curious if you read that and I rubbed off on you?

Also, I'm confident that at least someone from TNA reads your shit, so make sure you mention that Traci should be TNA's Trish in your next article. :) She's too good for Michael Shane. She could be drawing.

Even if I hadn;t seen 75% of Impact Saturday night, your style makes it almost like I had watched it from the beginning.

Excellent work again, Dames. Its like you never left.

Take the TNA "This is awesome" chant, and just turn it to your diatribe. There, you have my thoughts.

Also I'm glad someone else has the Monty Brown fever. If he ever gets an awesome logo shirt, I'm buying it. The guy is one of the funniest promos on the planet and I love the POUNNNNCEE (period).

Yet another great Diatribe. From reading the OAO for Impact, I think you and I are the only ones who LOVED the funeral angle and found it hilarious.

I think The Voice and Monty Brown should team up.

I thought it was hilarious too, I havent laughed at something like that in a really long time, the black hockey sticks and the comment about the lawsuit had me rolling on the floor... Oh and Dames, good job on the Diatribe once again.....