TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 10-21-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, OCTOBER 21, 2005, LIVE FROM IN FRONT OF MOUNT RUSHMORE, WHICH I THINK IS IN SOUTH DAKOTA!

(8:00 pm EST, 5:00 pm PST; check local listings)

Have all marked matches to chirs3 by 11:00 PM EST; all markers should expect either a match or an extension request in their box by 8:00 PM EST.

There will be a ring set up under George Washington's enormous head, and the fans will be rioting! It'll be like Richie Rich.. only, uh, not so much Macauley Culkin.

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

HOUSE RULES: OUR FOUNDING FATHERS MATCH

Bruce Blank (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. KOJI Kitano

-> On Smarkdown, Blank fell hard to TORU Takahara, while KOJI got spanked in his bid to become Hardcore champion. Tonight on Storm, both men get a chance to redeem themselves, with interesting stipulations!

Rules: On a pole in one corner of the ring, there is an old-fashioned quill. Mixed in with Longdogger Pete's notes is a replica of the United States Constitution... of course, Pete doesn't know this, and the wrestlers will be told that the Constitution is just 'somewhere near Mount Rushmore'. The first person to use the quill to sign the Constitution wins.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

HARDCORE MATCH

Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) v. Johnny Dangerous

-> Three shows away from Ashes 2 Ashes, and Jay Hawke will get a pass on defending the International title there; he's too busy helping Landon Maddix with the tag belts. As a result, CC will be throwing two challengers at him in the next three shows, and tonight is the first, as Hawke takes on the man who beat him to win the first International championship, Johnny Dangerous.

Rules: HARDCORE!

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: chirs3

HARDCORE MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (SWF Championship #1 Contender) v. The Divine Wind

-> Eh, Spike asked for it. I'm guessing he jobs again (for angle purposes), but we'll see.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: janusd

HARDCORE MATCH

Bill Fillmaff v. TORU Takahara (SWF Tag Team Beltholder)

-> He's Bill Fillmaff!

Word Limit: 3500

Marker: janusd

Edited by chirs3

So...um...Johnny Dangerous has just turned heel officially, finally....and now he's getting a title shot against a heel?

I know I'm overdue a title defense, but that's lazy booking there. :P

Heel vs Heel booking happens all the time in efeds, since we don't have to really worry about ratings and what the lowest commond denominator fans think it's not as big a problem as it would be for the WWE to throw two guys out there without a clear cut "good guy" for the fans to cheer for (can't confuse the poor things too much after all ;) ).

Also: How many faces are there in SWF right now? WC, Akira, Manson, Jimmy the D--- erm who else?

and no TKO do not count, they're wishy-washy tweeners who rely on the overness of others to get a positive or a negative reaction :D

Heel vs Heel booking happens all the time in efeds, since we don't have to really worry about ratings and what the lowest commond denominator fans think it's not as big a problem as it would be for the WWE to throw two guys out there without a clear cut "good guy" for the fans to cheer for (can't confuse the poor things too much after all ;) ).

Also: How many faces are there in SWF right now? WC, Akira, Manson, Jimmy the D--- erm who else?

and no TKO do not count, they're wishy-washy tweeners who rely on the overness of others to get a positive or a negative reaction :D

By my count, it's as follows...

ELM

Dangerous

Maddix

Hawke

Johnson

Blank

Ward

Haffy

Fillmaff (If you want to count a complete joke character)

KOJI

TORU

Crimson Skull? I don't know if he's active.

Spike

Manson

WC

Cortez

Candace

Jimmy the Doom

Akira Kaibatsu

Though it should be mentioned that I'm right in tweener territory and likely would have fully turned by now were it not for the dire looking face side.

Yeah, Mike? That'd be TORU, not TOJI. Cos dammit, that just sounds STUPID.

Toxxic: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hawke: Yeah, well, originally I had both of you unbooked, but when I woke up this morning Johnny had a PM in my box requesting a title shot and (silly me) I said okay, and you were the only beltholder that I didn't already have booked/unbooked. Lazy? ... eh, yeah.

Seeing as I'm unbooked, again (which, by the way, isn't a BAD thing), I guess I'd best write a promo for once.

*Sees show is in South Dakota*

Oh, shit, son. Maddix = FACE HEAT~! Definate promo from moi.

Yes, Filmaff IS less that you, ELM. Even an idiot could have worked that one out. And we're only technically faces because we virtually only ever face heels.